What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Doogie the Dragonnnnnnnn,

....Happy Birthday to you !!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(bugger! ...there were 23 happy clappy faces, but Forum Control said I was limited to just 5).

Oh well, welcome to the Dragons Joshua !!!

The Cobra

Juniors
Welcome to the Dragons Duges,happy birthday mate,I hope Pricey hands you that No.1 jersey for your birthday mate.Take it with both hands & make it your own.I personally think you will go on to join the number of greats to have worn that jumper.the great Changa,Lord Ted, Brian Johnson etc Good luck Champ.

RedV_J

Juniors
Too bad the signing didn't happen on Monday so he was a chance to play against the Titans! Looking forward to seeing Quinlan play anyway... Hopefully he lines up against the Eels in the Gong

BennyV

Referee
Too bad the signing didn't happen on Monday so he was a chance to play against the Titans! Looking forward to seeing Quinlan play anyway... Hopefully he lines up against the Eels in the Gong

Would be better chance to bring him in, in front of a home crowd, against the Eels...would do wonders for his confidence!

jenninga

First Grade
Just having a laugh at some of the mixed views in signing Dugan and how hesitant most of us were in the risk of signing him.
Credit to Dugan who with all the pressure he bought on to himself he has responded so well on and off the field and may he become a Dragons legend in the future.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Just having a laugh at some of the mixed views in signing Dugan and how hesitant most of us were in the risk of signing him.
Credit to Dugan who with all the pressure he bought on to himself he has responded so well on and off the field and may he become a Dragons legend in the future.
Haha. Yeah, I'll put my hand up n say I was very much against it at first... Now I'm the leading profit in THEDugology on the central coast lol. Praise his name! Bow to his glorious tattoo'dness!

nontime111

Juniors
yes WELL DONE DUGES!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
On staying strong and true and keeping up the sobriety and hard work! Knew you could do it brudder always had faith in you from your family and your strength of resolve to get back UP and stay true to yourself and your talent and game!!

Keep going, youll be a LEGEND for sure one of the greats of all time!!

This mighty Dragons team can build a legacy into the future around you and Im sure youll snare more than a few GFs if you keep going strong and staying on track :crazy: