What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

drunkidiot

Juniors
Somebody with good photoshop skills needs to make some "Enter the Dugan" banners for the match against parra. Photoshop dugans face over bruce lee.

RedVDave

First Grade
Erin Molan, just stated on the footy show that it will be announced tomorrow that he has signed a one year deal with us.

Enter The Dugan

saints4ever

First Grade
Hate the sound of that, "one year deal" thing. Though I'm hoping we are the ones with the option of the next two. Surely that will be the case. Anyway, hope it's official tomorrow. Welcome Duges, you've got a whole new fan base son, if you play like you can and keep your wits about you, the sky is the limit

18to87

First Grade
There will be a two year option if he behaves. Saints are not stupid. This is exciting. This year becomes much more interesting and next year with Widdop, Dugan, Thompson ... Wow.

Joey_dragons

Juniors
Can't wait to see Dugan in that mighty red v jersey wearing the number 1 against the eels next week.
Dugan is going to be in a shock from our vocal fans supporting him.

dragonv

Juniors
It's taken a while but it's worth it Dugan is a great player.

I don't mean to sound overly skeptical but Erin Molan isn't the first person in the media to say such things and it has all come to naught so far.

I won't believe it until Josh is sitting there with Steve Price and the words are uttered from ether's mouth.