What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Here If You're A Broncos Fan

obe182

Juniors
Fan since Day 1. I try to get to most Sydney games, but it would be great to have an "away" season membership. I know the Saints do something like this. They offer packages for out of town fans.
I've only just joined, but I will try to post when I can.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Well the broncs are my joint second team, so i am a Broncos fan; I watch all their games, and 9/10 i support the Broncs. and ftr, im not doing a BBSF here

Rhiannyn

Juniors
Hi Everyone :)
The Broncos have their own thread here? :cool:
Broncs girl here! My names Rhiannyn... and I have supported the Broncos for a little over 8 years :D

Rock on Brisbane!

:music1:

The Riddler

Juniors
I've been around LU for a bit now.

Just thought it would be good to talk to other Broncos fans for a change.

I've been a Broncos fan for 4yrs now.

Big Pete

Referee
Haha I didn't notice Mr. Farenheit posting in here! Good work son. :p

Good to hear Riddler! Stick around and become apart of the board, would love your support especially with the weekly discusson on matches and so on.

If we really put in the effort, we could really make this board come alive.

bondy064

Juniors
All you Broncos fans are all the same. Narrow minded think the game is all about the (donkeys) Broncos. Thank god we finally got a second team in the south east of Qld for all of the NRL fans that hate the Donkeys.

Big Pete

Referee
bondy064 said:
All you Broncos fans are all the same. Narrow minded think the game is all about the (donkeys) Broncos. Thank god we finally got a second team in the south east of Qld for all of the NRL fans that hate the Donkeys.

Of course it is. :lol:

Please come again...troll.

bondy064

Juniors
Yeah great come back f#%k wit! Locky is passed his best and Wayne Bennett is to old fashioned in his ideas. No hope of making the eight.... hahaha

JB

Juniors
The Bronco's are my number 2 team. The Alfie/Renouf/Hancock/Lazarus years are what turned me on to RL so i'll always back the mighty Broncs (except when they play the Warriors of course).

I'm not a troll like this 7 year old above but genuinely interested in Bronco's stuff.