What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Morris Now< We Need Your Votes

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
no offence dragons supporters but brett will be a dog next year!!!!
he and josh r two of the closest brothers ive ever seen not just bros but best mates too, and josh is having words with josh alot recently about possibly going to the dogs. but if st george put a good price in i could be wrong!

im from wollongong so i see brett out now and then and talk to him

so u can say my source is good

it diesnt matter what the twins want, josh wanted to stay but look what happened to him, and wether brett wants to go or not which i hope he wants to stay i think its up to bennett. benny gets what benny wants so its in his hands but yeah its no secret that the dogs are gonna chase him.

big pat

Coach
he and josh r two of the closest brothers ive ever seen not just bros but best mates too, and josh is having words with josh alot recently about possibly going to the dogs. but if st george put a good price in i could be wrong!

your source is tomato mixed with bullsh*t.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

so, there's an annoying guy who always drunkenly slurs a hello to the players when you see them out, and somehow that makes the source credible?

pfft. :blahb:

Godz Illa

Coach
Brett Morris will be in the Blue and White next year.
The rumour is he could even be in blue and white this year

http://www.nospam09.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nsw-state-of-origin-jersey-2009.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...-away-from-dogs/2009/05/10/1241893849350.html

Dragons in talks to keep at least one Morris away from Dogs

Brad Walter | May 11, 2009

DRAGONS officials are hopeful of retaining four-try hero Brett Morris amid speculation linking him with a move to Friday night's opponents, the Bulldogs, and a reunion with injured twin Josh next season.
Morris, 22, has been in stunning form on the wing for St George Illawarra in recent weeks, scoring seven tries - including four in Saturday night's 24-20 loss to North Queensland. He has even been mentioned as a possible bolter for the NSW Origin team despite not playing in last Friday night's City-Country match in Orange.
Brother Josh was in the 40-man squad named by Blues selectors last month but has been ruled out of Origin after suffering a foot injury in the round-five win over Parramatta. Given the closeness of the brothers, there has been speculation that Brett may be bound for the Bulldogs next season but the Dragons are keen to retain him and have started talks about extending his contract.
St George Illawarra chief executive Peter Doust yesterday described the negotiations as a "work in progress" and the Dragons are believed to be confident about keeping him at the club.
Bulldogs recruitment manager Peter Mulholland also played down the prospect of his club snaring a second Morris twin from the club where their father, Steve, played.
"He's off contract and we have spoken about him but we've certainly made no moves to try and sign him," Mulholland said. "Having said that any club would be interested in a player who can score four tries."
Meanwhile, star second-rower Ben Creagh is set to finalise a new four-year deal to remain with the Dragons.
"I'd love to stay at the Dragons and have played all my footy with the Dragons and Steelers," Creagh said. "Hopefully I'll have it sorted soon."
Creagh, who is expected to make his NSW Origin debut in next month's series opener in Melbourne, missed Saturday night's clash with the Cowboys with an ankle injury suffered playing for Country the night before but is expected to be fit to take on the Bulldogs.
Centre Beau Scott (elbow), lock Jeremy Smith (ankle), fullback Darius Boyd (quadriceps) and interchange forward Jarrod Saffy (sternum) are also likely to play.
In other news, Roosters prop Mark O'Meley may be a late inclusion in the team to host Melbourne at Gosford's Bluetongue Stadium tonight.
The under-fire prop played for City on Friday night and impressed Roosters coach Brad Fittler, as well as NSW mentor Craig Bellamy.

petetheileet

First Grade
he wasn't challenged under a high ball vs the cowboys at all

Im not a fan of signing a winger to a 100k+ contract

young wingers are a dime a dozen and i dont see the merit in spending 250k (what they gave Josh) to keep him

ATTENTION PETER DOUST and WAYNE BENNETT;
Please sign Morris up now....do it, make it happen

and Brett if you read this PLEASE DONT GO

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
Brett has size, strength, dedication, speed, and talent.

There's nothing more to say really. If a winger possesses the above, common sense says he MUST be retained.

I hope Josh come back to play for the Red V again too.

natheel

Coach
so, there's an annoying guy who always drunkenly slurs a hello to the players when you see them out, and somehow that makes the source credible?

pfft. :blahb:

i live down the road from the morris family, my father is mates with slippery

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
i live down the road from the morris family, my father is mates with slippery

i dont care if your Bmoz yourself

if they were as close as you say they are and Jmoz is talking to Bmoz to go to the dogs, why cant it be the other way around and Bmoz talking to Jmoz to come back.

natheel

Coach

if they were as close as you say they are and Jmoz is talking to Bmoz to go to the dogs, why cant it be the other way around and Bmoz talking to Jmoz to come back.

maybe coz brett is in the dogs sights but josh isnt in the dragons or bennets sights?
i dont want brett to go to the dogs myself and im a parra fan, but im just saying info that i know so dont crucify me for it geez

watatank

Coach

Josh is going to be back in 2012 at the earliest, Brett can link up with Josh as early as next year.