What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signed & Unsigned Players for next season

misty

Juniors
#-o bloody hell WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR TEAM :shock:

GORD!!! we'll be the laughing stock of the comp. :evil:

northey

First Grade
ummm have we signed clint newton????
i thought that we had ages ago and everytime they have a thing in the paper about him being unsigned
i was sure we re signed him

Missa

Juniors
have we signed georgie boy yet? apparently the raiders r confident of signing frawley...so if they get him..then they will leave georgie alone for us...heres hoping [-o<

knights_maniac

Juniors
thats great news. I am ever so keen to see him in full flight...that was one real shame for the season losing him...ahh well something new to look forward to come 2005

northey

First Grade
The Knights have been linked to former Northern Eagles prop Grant Wooden, now playing for Wynnum Manly in the Queensland Cup.

thuganomics

Coach
I saw him sometime last year and he really intimidated other teams. He wouldn't be a bad buy, wouldn't mind getting him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
He'd look a lot better in a quality pack with a decent half, as opposed to being in Manly's squad with only Menzies to make him look good.

Latest posts