What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing news

Old Timer

Coach
After you take your medicine I think you probably should apologize as "Gareth67" confirmed that I didn't misquote him. What do you think? Nightingale can run, draw a defender and pass and can tackle front on so there is no question he would be a better 5/8 than Widdop but I'm still skeptical he could be a "good" 5/8.
Yet again another misquote just keep them coming as it will fill in the off season.

Sigurd

Juniors
Well, someone involved here is an utter idiot who deserves nothing but contempt!!

But yes, by Melbourne, as well as by player managers who have no alterior motives for saying such things (because he'd already signed). But yeah, conspite away.

The fact that you are 'doubly confused' is obvious, as is your poor grasp of the english language. As I said, I rate Williams highly and Widdop not highly in comparison to their standings within the game. They are on different scales, given that 1 is an international player and 1 is a backup half. Its not hard to grasp.

Yeah, of course that's what I was referring to. For a guy who labels himself as an ametuer psychologist, you struggle with very basic principles behind internet and identity.

I'd love to know what Lenin would say at a time like this though...

I'm glad you went to the trouble of dividing up the message but hope you will forgive me if I don't do the same.

Firstly, no. There wasn't a word about Melbourne wanting to keep Widdop until after he was signed for us.

Secondly, I understand. Don't you think that is the epitome of our problem? You rate a backup playmaker for Canberra very highly but don't rate our "marquee", international playmaker highly? I don't agree with you. I don't rate Williams highly. A fringe first grader. I mean Canberra's first choice halves are hardly "marqee" or international playmakers but they are easily better than Williams.....

There have been several international players in the NSW Cup. Matautai went for the Australian team to the U20s at one point. But regardless, by your reasoning is it fair to say that when Widdop is dropped from the England team (you know Bennett is trying to get Blake Austin and Hodskinson to play for England), you will rate Sam Williams more highly?

I have no idea why you say I'm an amateur psychologist and don't know what Lenin would say. I guess if he were to watch pretty much any game this season and know about the role of a playmaker in the team, he would say "That 5/8 is a f**king joke!"

Sigurd

Juniors
Dude you need to relax.
You knowledge of correct information is so far off the mark that your making an ass of yourself!!
During negotiation with the dragons, bellamey came out and stated publicly that widdop was a priority, and he wanted widdop to stay at melbourne.
Maybe you should do some research before making a complete and utter ass of yourself.
Secondly, people are giving there opinions on players, not everyone agrees with your opinion, actually, not many at all agree with your opinion.
Stop taking peoples comments out of content to create a bullshit arguement.
What bennyV said about widdop vs williams made complete sence, yet your trying to twist words, and in the process making a total ass of yourself.
You ARE that other clown valesky or however you spell it, deny it all you like but you and he are the same person.
Speak your opinion and stop trying to turn every thread into an arguement.
You dont rate widdop, we get it, we got it every single time you have mentioned it (way too many times).
Now move on.
Let people discuss this teams issues and state there opinions.

Thanks. BennyV is a big boy. He can handle himself. I have no comment on the rest of that nonsense. I was taught to not say anything if I can't say anything good.

Sigurd

Juniors
Yet again another misquote just keep them coming as it will fill in the off season.
That means you won't apologize? It's ok. I knew you would be too proud. I am however interested in your opinion on "Gareth67's" idea to move Nightingale to 5/8. I believe that as he can catch, run, draw a defender and pass and can tackle front on he would certainly be better than Widdop but I'm still not sold that he would be "a good 5/8".

BennyV

Referee
I'm glad you went to the trouble of dividing up the message but hope you will forgive me if I don't do the same.

Firstly, no. There wasn't a word about Melbourne wanting to keep Widdop until after he was signed for us.

Secondly, I understand. Don't you think that is the epitome of our problem? You rate a backup playmaker for Canberra very highly but don't rate our "marquee", international playmaker highly? I don't agree with you. I don't rate Williams highly. A fringe first grader. I mean Canberra's first choice halves are hardly "marqee" or international playmakers but they are easily better than Williams.....

There have been several international players in the NSW Cup. Matautai went for the Australian team to the U20s at one point. But regardless, by your reasoning is it fair to say that when Widdop is dropped from the England team (you know Bennett is trying to get Blake Austin and Hodskinson to play for England), you will rate Sam Williams more highly?

I have no idea why you say I'm an amateur psychologist and don't know what Lenin would say. I guess if he were to watch pretty much any game this season and know about the role of a playmaker in the team, he would say "That 5/8 is a f**king joke!"
Yeah, I'm gunna let this slide, you really do struggle with the concept so not worth my time. Maybe next thread.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Thanks Benny saved me having to
1. Answer his stupid and biased question
2. Again advise him he is the KING of the misquote and verballing.
3. Tell him that if you required an answer from me you would actually do the asking yourself.

Old timer dont worry about vas or should I say ruby or is it Sigurd which ever one they are they are all wankers.
That a fact

dragonssamy61

First Grade
WTF are you talking about? Are they all people who have denounced our "marquee" plodder Widdop and as they did this, they must all be the same person? You are f**king deluded!

If i want to discuss something with the heavily medicated one or with BennyV be so kind as to allow me to do that without getting in my face. Thanks in advance!

There all your different personalitys you tosser.
We now who you really are.
Now take you red pill.
The voices will go away.
Hang on a minute your Randy Orton from wwe are you.
I hear the voices in my head ect

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
WTF are you talking about? Are they all people who have denounced our "marquee" plodder Widdop and as they did this, they must all be the same person? You are f**king deluded!

If i want to discuss something with the heavily medicated one or with BennyV be so kind as to allow me to do that without getting in my face. Thanks in advance!

You are a total fwit

possm

Coach
Would Widdop have performed better under a different coach and a different game plan? No excuses under coach Cleary in 2017.