What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing News

Old Timer

Coach
Big sports breakfast this morning said that ben hunt will not be the highest paid player at the club next year information came from our board Millward had an ace up his sleeve just telling what they said. Got me stuffed who it could be
Sharks reneged and we brought Duges?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Wait a second hang on... Sam Burgess? Where the f**k has this one come from?

Hayne I might understand but Burgess is under contract until the end of 2018 and there is absolutely NO whispers of Madge coming to the Dragons.

possm

Coach
Possm's pick is Hayne, our new fullback. Comes with a TPA which will make him less expensive than Hunt.

I certainly hope not.
If we bring anyone in on a salary higher than Hunt we are an absolute joke especially having let Packer & Dugan go over due to money issues.
The only players one could think of being worth more than him are Cronk, JT, Johnstone ??. and because we didn't have 1 of those is the very reason we went for Hunt.
Maybe the only other options would be GI to FB highly doubtful, Sam Burgess for Packer and surely we are not stupid enough to fall for that or is SBW due back to our code yet?
Funny you mentioned Sonny Bill Williams....I was just thinking would he be an option today!
I just want Packer back.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Wait a second hang on... Sam Burgess? Where the f**k has this one come from?

Hayne I might understand but Burgess is under contract until the end of 2018 and there is absolutely NO whispers of Madge coming to the Dragons.
F**k madge. Cant coach for shit.
Check his last 2 years.

Communication skills of a wombat and doesnt value his players.

How he let GI stay on the field when it was even obvious to my seeing eye labrador Lucy that GI should have been hauled off.

Madge can piss off.

Catch a virgin flight to the moon.

Gareth67

First Grade
IMG_0128.JPG Some chap from a country called , Vaileskia ??? reckons it one of their own international forwards , goes by the name of Herman !

Last edited: