What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings for 2020 and future looking team

M
Tony Gigot is no bargain basement signing. He was the Lance Todd Trophy winner at Wembley in 2018 for the best player in the Challenge Cup Final. He is a very good goal kicker, drop goal kicker and field kicker. He would add a lot to the St. George-Illawarra back line.
my grandma would add a lot the st George Illawarra back line she’s 97 but with her new glasses can read the play

Wittenberg

Juniors
Before we think about 2020 we need to reflect on 2019......watching the Eels destroy the Broncos yesterday I reflected on my Parra supporter mate who keeps on telling me the reason for their success this year is punting Norman.I have always tried to support Corey but I thought of this yesterday.

PARRAMATTA
Norman with Parra in 2018 - Wooden spooners
Without Norman in 2019 two wins away from a Grand Final

SAINTS
Without Norman in 2018 two wins away from a Grand Final
With Norman in 2019 - 15th.

Mind you before his face fracture he was playing well. My mate feels Norman becomes a cancer in the club - too laid back, sometimes lazy and a guy that is there for a good time rather than winning.

I hope he is wrong because put Norman as described with Mary and we will be crying next year too.

jeffdragon

Bench
Before we think about 2020 we need to reflect on 2019......watching the Eels destroy the Broncos yesterday I reflected on my Parra supporter mate who keeps on telling me the reason for their success this year is punting Norman.I have always tried to support Corey but I thought of this yesterday.

PARRAMATTA

SAINTS

Mind you before his face fracture he was playing well. My mate feels Norman becomes a cancer in the club - too laid back, sometimes lazy and a guy that is there for a good time rather than winning.

I hope he is wrong because put Norman as described with Mary and we will be crying next year too.
Bought lane,paulo,fergo..then Blake .
Not all to blame on Corey.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Bought lane,paulo,fergo..then Blake .
Not all to blame on Corey.
I hope so but a playmaker carries a lot of the responsibility for a side’s performance. Look at the difference with Moses this year and Lane, and often Paulo, are not world beaters compared to our pack. The new wingers are I grant you well above the quality of our wingers. I just don’t think he is quality but happy to be proved wrong. I just worry about a player with his record, already let go by two clubs. Oh well let’s see. As I said, I hope he proves me wrong but I am worried.

BLM01

First Grade

PARRAMATTA

SAINTS

Parra in 2017 with Norman make the 2nd week of the semis and a whisker off beating the Premiers of that year.
I put it down to parra losing semi and this year gainig Sivo + Fergo + others...geez they can find a Fijian winger

Wittenberg

Juniors
So Parra get Gillard, Canterbury are linked to everyone, Cronulla are linked to Ramen, Newcastle are said to have a “war chest “, the Roosters were hunting for the Broncos boys and even the Titans have been linked to players. Us? Nope, except for a french fullback who looks like he carries more weight than I do. Anybody??? Oh we do get a look in when the media talks about cast offs - Josh Morris moved on by the Dogs and now supposedly, Cronulla who want to get a younger, faster and more dynamic player. Don’t get me wrong I think Josh would offer a little more than Lafai at the moment but really we are becoming the North Sydney of the current competition. Heard on the radio that Prior is after a return to us. At least he won a premiership ring I suppose when we got rid of him. Next you know we will be reported to be in talks with Russell Packer and Barry Beath. I think I’m a little frustrated.