What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings on the way! ( Very Slowly)

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Yep sums our club and coaching staff up nicely. Chasing Gibbs, Fulton , Ross and waterhouse a great few seasons ahead.

I am actually starting to wish the NRL would put us out of our misery.

The Ross signing is what I'm worried about the most.

But the other players could all add something to the team.

Everyone has to remember that we've lost our front row for next year.

We also have to be realistic on what names we will be able to attract at present.

We are way down in the pecking order of a destination where players want to go and have been for some time now.

True. And everyone needs to remember why.

Why?

Because two players wanted to go home and also be a part of a winning footy Club. It also just happens that the two Clubs they have joined are going to be powerhouses in coming years.

How that is Flanagan's fault has me farked.

Maybe the players are sick of the depressing headlines surrounding the Club?

Maybe they are sick of reading forums like this and seeing the shyte fan base it has?

Click2000

Juniors
How the hell can we start the year with the 2 best young props in the comp and now be getting looking at these blokes!! Mind you our back row can hold it up and we can put some money into our back line!!! Who is on the market in the backs ???

Why?

Because two players wanted to go home and also be a part of a winning footy Club. It also just happens that the two Clubs they have joined are going to be powerhouses in coming years.

How that is Flanagan's fault has me farked.

Maybe the players are sick of the depressing headlines surrounding the Club?

Maybe they are sick of reading forums like this and seeing the shyte fan base it has?

Gee you inferred a lot from what I said.

Maybe, I wasn't trying to imply that it was Flanagan's fault?

Or maybe I was.

Don't you think it's laughable that three players in the space of about 9 months have left the Sharks because they want to win?

I've never heard a sharks player say that prior to Flanno coming.

I don't subscribe to the Ricky or Flanno cliques so don't give me that rubbish. If we have lost (as it seems is the case) our two premier front rowers in the space of a month then the dramas are massive.

If you choose to stick your head in the sand in order to prop up your over commitment to the Flanno Love Train then that's your prerogative. Good luck with that.

Gee you inferred a lot from what I said.

Maybe, I wasn't trying to imply that it was Flanagan's fault?

Or maybe I was.

Don't you think it's laughable that three players in the space of about 9 months have left the Sharks because they want to win?

I've never heard a sharks player say that prior to Flanno coming.

I don't subscribe to the Ricky or Flanno cliques so don't give me that rubbish. If we have lost (as it seems is the case) our two premier front rowers in the space of a month then the dramas are massive.

If you choose to stick your head in the sand in order to prop up your over commitment to the Flanno Love Train then that's your prerogative. Good luck with that.

All I am saying is that Flannagan is getting the blame for everything negative that happens at the Club.

We haven't been a "winning" club for three years now.

The rot started with Ricky Stuart.

For two f**king years he absolutely destroyed our Club.

By year three the players are way over it. The losing and the negative press and negative supporters.

Flannagan has a huge challenge on his hands.

First one is to get credibility into the Club that Ricky Stuart well and truly destroyed.

But that's ok he'll get his in the upcoming Origin series.

He'll be a loser again and again!

DJShaksta

First Grade
All I am saying is that Flannagan is getting the blame for everything negative that happens at the Club.

We haven't been a "winning" club for three years now.

The rot started with Ricky Stuart.

For two f**king years he absolutely destroyed our Club.

By year three the players are way over it. The losing and the negative press and negative supporters.

Flannagan has a huge challenge on his hands.

First one is to get credibility into the Club that Ricky Stuart well and truly destroyed.

But that's ok he'll get his in the upcoming Origin series.

He'll be a loser again and again!

The rot started with Chris Anderson

Seriously, you need to let it go.

It's affecting your mental health. Have a kit kat, eat some dirt... do something.

Just let it go.

carinashark

First Grade
For gods sake ( has he moved from the Shire?) no more oldies. I dont even want DeGois. We have to be looking for younger guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would younger guys come here? Flanno has essentially told every back in the club that is not currently in firsts that he is not keen on them (source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/30/3204290.htm). He has essentially insulted Clayton, Vave, Frizzel and Peachy if he doesn't manage these media links to Gibbs, Fulton, and Waterhouse.

So tell me, why would young guys come here carina? Cash? That worked for Dougie and Snowy, didn't it. Opportunity? Please.

If we had a CEO we might stand a chance at navigating this constant media mess, but as it stands now, Flanno and Elmer are that far out of their depth its embarrassing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f**k isn't this great news!!! 5 players that other clubs are offloading in order to keep better players!!

YEAHHHHH Baby!!!

Why would younger guys come here? Flanno has essentially told every back in the club that is not currently in firsts that he is not keen on them (source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/30/3204290.htm). He has essentially insulted Clayton, Vave, Frizzel and Peachy if he doesn't manage these media links to Gibbs, Fulton, and Waterhouse.

So tell me, why would young guys come here carina? Cash? That worked for Dougie and Snowy, didn't it. Opportunity? Please.

If we had a CEO we might stand a chance at navigating this constant media mess, but as it stands now, Flanno and Elmer are that far out of their depth its embarrassing.

Goes to show I was very perceptive with your previous comments.

Glad you have confirmed what I first thought with this post.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
DS I think its time we pulled out one of your classics.
Just in case there is anybody new here who have been tricked into thinking you may have a clue about the rubbish you type.

DS I think its time we pulled out one of your classics.
Just in case there is anybody new here who have been tricked into thinking you may have a clue about the rubbish you type.

Hey two can play that game.

Let's really f**k this forum up eh?

You go first and I'll return fire with some classics of yours that I've filed away.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Let's really f**k this forum up eh?

You & your twig mate Redback do a good enough job of that by yourselves.

Why don't you just f**k off from here? Both of you. Seriously. You add nothing. We can all read the papers, we don't need your "scoops".
Some posters on here have less than 20 posts & provided more input then both of you combined.

Latest posts