What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly Manly

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
What a bunch of idiots starting that fight there was no need for it. They will be regretting there actions now. They deserved to lose because of that stupid play.

parra_princess

Juniors
Well I think the game was won by the time Patten strolled over and scored.
But conceding a try because you'd rather punch on is just rediculous and completely stupid and shows a very ill disciplined side.

Raider_69

Post Whore
just on that, how f**kin quick is stewart? he gave up at least 10-15 on Patten over 80 metres and if he had another 10 i recon he would of got him!

RABK

Referee
Stewart is very fast.

My prediction.....He will be NSW fullback for Origin 1, 2006.

number8

Juniors
Stuart 2006 NSW fullback..................................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

Manly 2005 a premiership contender....................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.............................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

White Poiner

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Stewart is very fast.

My prediction.....He will be NSW fullback for Origin 1, 2006.

Mate minni will be fullback as long as he wants if sticky is there. Maybe a chance for winger but he will have to beat covell for the spot :rolleyes:

number8

Juniors
Covell............................................................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.............................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
number8 has a brain ......................................hahahahahahaha
you are a dead set toss everythiny i read from you on here is insults to other sides or players, I dont think you hava had a common sense thought in your life!!!!!!

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
dogs hammerred eagles but only in last 10 mins, the fight was a joke Manly were dumb for being suckered into that rubbish, and were punished with a stupid try against them on full time, hopefully they might learn from it doggies to smart for them in last 10 mins eagles completely lost plot!!!

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
really really dumb, it was pretty hard to watch, that was the most disapointing thing they are not a side that normally goes for the rubbish, and to get caught out like that is really disapointing, mona's just watched him run past him???? whats that about, he has shown more pride than anyone uptil then

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I think that manly were just annoyed because things werent going there way and the weather was causing mistakes for them etc

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
bit of niggle from both sides, doggies obviously know how to give it and deal with it, eagles looked all out of sorts when the sh!t started and finally a small fight broke out in last scrum, most players just stood and watched, Patten got the ball and run 80mtrs laughing while others just stood and watched the pushing and shoving!!!! rediculous
BTW good win by the dogs ground the eagles down they are a force to be reconed with for the 2nd half of season look out come sept they are getting better and better

Ari Gold

Bench
alright basically what happened was, it was the bulldogs scrum 20 out from their line. sam harris punched o'meley in d scrum.....manlys backline ran in.......leaving no defense.....lol and patten runs 80metres to score

number8 said:
Stuart 2006 NSW fullback..................................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

Manly 2005 a premiership contender....................Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ha.

:lol: