What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmo's Injury

millersnose

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Albert saves tries is all I say.

2 weeks in a row he has made bad defensive reads and came in off his wing to allow tries be scored against us

but granted he does run some breaks down

i beleive a net gain of nothing in the defense department

Thomo.

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Lets hope its toshio.

he's a turnstile reefy. albert to fullback, possibly bott on wing if he's up for it, or they think he can move up so quickly

Quigs

Immortal
carcharias said:
Too be fair though that bomb he dropped would of been bloody hard to catch on account of the sun in his eyes.
Don't think it was a lucky kick either...they probably do that every sunny 2.30 arvo game they play.
20 mins later the sun had gone almost all together.

0-top5.jpg

Agreed in part carch....

But what did our blokes do with that corner in the early part of the second half... put across a few grubber kicks... real Einstien stuff.

I saw one camera shot taken from that corner looking into the centre and it was obvious that the setting sun was or still could play a part in taking high bombs difficult. What do we do..... bloody grubbers.

If you watch a replay check it out.

Cheers
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Spot on quigman & carchman.
we dont bomb. have we kicked a ball in 2 years thats gone higher than Mintos head?
What the f**k has happend to the good ole corner bomb or even just a speccy at the post!!!!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
millersnose said:
2 weeks in a row he has made bad defensive reads and came in off his wing to allow tries be scored against us

but granted he does run some breaks down

i beleive a net gain of nothing in the defense department
That is a fair call.

JimSeeFanClub said:
Presumably Albert to fullback and Bott on the wing will be an option.

Sounds like a good choice. Depends on how Bott is travelling. I think Lasieni was the travelling reserve for the Broncs match?

Gummy_shark

Juniors
sharkmachine07 said:
give me the lowdown on this tosh fulla is he good under the high ball etc.
Anyone see the Mollymook trial V the dogs ....he got bombed 3 times and the dogs scored 3 times he aint good on the kick and has some lapse in defence.. but in saying that he is very slick in attack good from dummyhalf and can sniff out a break ...My verdict give him a go at the #1 and put Pom in the centres for Scott ...and tell Albert he has one last chance or PL for him... some of his stuff was down right awfull.
Raper should run the boys ragged this week...and tell them to get their heads on next week...Yesterday hardly anyone of them turned up.

eMPee

Juniors
I have nfi how toshio plays, but i have been thinking about this since the game.
With gallen back in the team, someone will have to move to the bench, hopefully not williams cause when he was on he was tackling everything. BUt who?
Hilder can play the second hooker for kinga
I'd like Kearney to play fullback, his pace and support play is awsome, like someone else mentioned, plus 1 less small guy in the line of defence.
albert and scott can go jump. not sure if pom or bott deserve a spot but give them a go, maybe albert might get interested in playing again....