What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmo's Injury

Stonecutter

First Grade
considering Toshio was 18 th man i'd say he will get the nod unless Bott impresss in training or something.

spacemanspiff

Juniors
I havent seen anything of this Toshio, but if he's played any fullback before then I'd put him there before Albert. Personally I'd give Scott the hook and bring in Pomeroy. Covell is safe as houses on the wing, no need to change that.

We're missing Bailey more than I thought we would.

Stonecutter

First Grade
spacemanspiff said:
I havent seen anything of this Toshio, but if he's played any fullback before then I'd put him there before Albert. Personally I'd give Scott the hook and bring in Pomeroy. Covell is safe as houses on the wing, no need to change that.

We're missing Bailey more than I thought we would.

Ditto. Bailey has been a rock all year.

Special K

Coach
I think they'll move Albert into fullback and stick Pom on the wing. Maybe throw Toshio on the bench or another back so Pom can shuffle in if he is found out but I don't think Toshio will be the walk up starter even though he was 18th man.

ghoti

Bench
Bott shouldn't even be considered. Give Toshio a shot in his preferred position. There's little point in playing both him and Albert out of position when you can switch them and have them where they belong.

1. Laiseni
2. Albert
3. Vagana
4. Pomeroy
5. Covell

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well being as though Toshio is our latest rep player he'd have to have the inside running.

Albert can go take a flying fugg to PL. He was involved in THREE communication fuggups tonight.

1) He dropped an easy bomb early. He wasn't even looking. Semed to be looking at Simmo.

2) That debacle when Parker's penalty shot missed and went TIG. 3 blokes going dddeeeeeeerrrrrrr. Albert was one and it was his ball

3) The crash with Pommeroy

Even the ones he caught looked like Hail Mary catches.

Leave Albert RIGHT out of the number 1.

He can't be fullback if he doesn't know who's ball is who's. We only have him because he's fast, well Bott is probably faster.

Laseni
Bott
Scott
Vagana
Covell

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:
I think they'll move Albert into fullback and stick Pom on the wing. Maybe throw Toshio on the bench or another back so Pom can shuffle in if he is found out but I don't think Toshio will be the walk up starter even though he was 18th man.

Yes but Stab, do you want to go into the match against the Tigers with this bench?

Hutch
Kearney
Laseni
Hilder

!fullback!

Juniors
no ones mentioned kearney for fullback. he has played fullback before with souths and would be good to have on the field with noddy, dykes and kinga at the same time. his support play could create us alot of tries

1. kearney
2. albert
3. vagana
4. pomeroy
5. covell