What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons vs South Park vs Family Guy

What is better ?

• Simpsons

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • South Park

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters

Danish

Referee
Have you seen the Futurama movies they're putting out? Bender's Big Score was hilarious, and The Beast With a Billion Backs was pretty damn good too.

Yeah I watched Bender's big score, that was bloody good.

I haven't seen the new movie as yet, although I imagine it would be top shelf.

I just wish they had stuck to making another series instead of switching to the movies. The last season was so good, and really started to build towards something great. the show works better in 30 minute format rather than movie length IMO

Misanthrope

Staff member
The movies are being split up and aired as new episodes in the US, I think.

Beast with a Billion Backs isn't as good as the first, but it's still quite amusing.

8Ball

First Grade
Simpsons, followed by SouthPark. Family Guy a distant third.

Like all 3 however.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll add more to the Scott Tennamen love. That was a hilarious episode. Still makes me chuckle today.

Stranger

Coach
Simpsons repeats are awesome.

Family guy repeats are stale...

But Family Guy first time round >>>> all others.

South park is up there.

blain

Juniors
5 years ago, simpsons but ive moved on to south park. its just hilarious!!

FG is ok, but i cant watch to many in a row, but with the others i can.

Phillips

Referee
simpsons are embarrissing to watch these days, should have stopped making episodes along time ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
South Park just ahead of the Simpson's, while FG is good it's not quite as good as the other two. And Beavis and Butthead was awesome.

5 way photo.

Dead-heat Simpsons and South Park.

Futurama just nosing out Family Guy

With Beavis and Butthead right in the mix.

Good times. Good times...

Red Bear

Referee
Old Simpsons were so f**king good it isnt funny (well actually its very funny). When futurama started it picked up the good bits about the old simpsons as the simpsons went downhill. South park is great, randy marsh has got to be one of the best characters on TV

For me it goes

Old Simpsons>>Futurama/South Park>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy>>American Dad>>new simpsons

Oh and beavis and butthead was good as well. That no laughing ep is a fuggin classic, altho it cuts off the bit at the end which is annoying

akazie

Juniors
I love Family Guy, The Simpson are good but are getting a bit boring and monotonous, South Park sucks.

dogz08

First Grade
old simpsons and old south park episodes were great, the new one's just aint as good....and family guy just aint funny.

Snoop

Coach
South Park, while very funny, has become far too political IMO. Matt and Trey are simply 2 of the biggest whinging motherf**kers on the planet who seem to know how to point out lots of peoples problems, but seldom have any ideas on how to fix them. I mostly just try to take it at face value however and thats always worth a laugh.

And exactly when did satire have to have answers to problems?

BTW: South Park just pips Simpsons and then ....................................... Voltron ............... Atro Boy ............. Scooby Doo ............... The Jetsons ................................................ Family Guy

Apey

Staff member
The Simpsons first 11 - 12 seasons make it very hard to put in second place, but I just can't go past South Park and the lines it steps over :lol:

For general humour, the Simpsons is by far the best.. but for just that plain cruel humour that I enjoy, South park is unchallenged.

Latest posts