What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims vs Papalii incident

possm

Coach
I want the Raiders to win the GF.

By the way, hasn't Peter Mullholland done a great job with the Raiders roster. Pity we let him go seeing that Millward has us with next to no cap and has no champion player identified to help lift us off 15th place on the table.

These old boys, C Young, B Johnston, I Millward and Mary McGregor have stuffed our club completely. It will take a lot of effort to turn things around. Hold the Board and the management staff accountable for their actions.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Shoulder to the head & with loading he’s gone.
If it was a Dragons player he hit everyone in here would be calling for his head.

This........and Beattie would be making a statement on national tv about it.

Beattie - "For the sake of the game, we are standing you down in a 'non fault' situation."

BLM01

First Grade

By the way, hasn't Peter Mullholland done a great job with the Raiders roster. Pity we let him go seeing that Millward has us with next to no cap and has no champion player identified to help lift us off 15th place on the table.

These old boys, C Young, B Johnston, I Millward and Mary McGregor have stuffed our club completely. It will take a lot of effort to turn things around. Hold the Board and the management staff accountable for their actions.
Possm...you need to get your facts straight at times as go off half .....
As far as i see it we did not have much choice.
He wanted to go home as was not well back then FACT..and he is struggling now..
without knowing the details hopefully it is a good outcome for him and family

BBTB

Juniors

Let's hope so...
We can't take anymore of this crap.. The boys club, midtown go....

Latest posts