What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simulating games in Rugby League 2004

in many sports games such as fifa and madden, there is an option where u can simulate a game, just so if u come up against souths or something and u know ur gonna smash them so u dont bother and u simulate the game and move onto the next, will that be a feature in rugby league?

sheep

Juniors
Why wouldnt you wanna smash souths? Everyone else does. That would be taking the fun outta it

you would run the risk of losing a certain 2 points if you simulated it though....assuming it is actually a feature of the game

Mario

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
in many sports games such as fifa and madden, there is an option where u can simulate a game, just so if u come up against souths or something and u know ur gonna smash them so u dont bother and u simulate the game and move onto the next, will that be a feature in rugby league?

No.

crazy john

Juniors
Mario said:
pennywisealfie said:

No.

Good, because if that was in it would defeat the purpose of having to win the comps to unlock stuff. This stops people from just simulating every game with the Bulldogs or the Roosters.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Take note of that great idea MArio for the next one, CLASSIC MATCHES
How cool would it be to play in your favourite GF or ina classic origin match.

sheep

Juniors
No dude just think about it pepstar wrote "So there is no classic match option in the game?" So to agree with his statement you would technically have to answer yes, that there isnt a classic match option in the game. On the other hand if he wrote "Is there a classic match option in the game?" No, would be a valid response providing there isnt.

Therefore the response "no" cannot imply the same meaning to both questions.

Deveate

Juniors
I think Mario was just agree/reassuring pepstar that there were no Classic matches in the game. Still its no reason why u can't recreate some classic matches urself eg. 1989 Grand Final

sheep

Juniors
Mario said:
I'll say it more clearly...

There are no classic matches in the game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: we love slowly driving you insane Mario :lol: :lol: :lol:

ChiaPete

Juniors
crazy john said:
Good, because if that was in it would defeat the purpose of having to win the comps to unlock stuff. This stops people from just simulating every game with the Bulldogs or the Roosters.

In This Is Football 2003 when you simulate a match you're team loses ability (only slightly) but the more you simulate the worse you get so you wouldn't be garaunteed of making finals.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

ahh man, yeah its not like i dont mind playing souths but put urself in the picture of your 2 games away from the top of the table clash, but the match before that u have to play the wooden spoon bound team, u cant wait to play against the league leaders and hopefully take top spot, so u simulate against the spooners. see its just better, oh well.

eastsrule

Bench
pennywisealfie said:
ahh man, yeah its not like i dont mind playing souths but put urself in the picture of your 2 games away from the top of the table clash, but the match before that u have to play the wooden spoon bound team, u cant wait to play against the league leaders and hopefully take top spot, so u simulate against the spooners. see its just better, oh well.

Well maybe souths upset you. It makes it alot more interesting if you ask me :)

HBG

Juniors
eastsrule said:
pennywisealfie said:

Well maybe souths upset you. It makes it alot more interesting if you ask me :)
Round 6 Souths lost 14-16
Round 18 Souths lost 24-30

The opponent - Penrith Panthers.

Games such as these could be interesting, particularly if they are reasonably close.

Latest posts