What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sink the slipper into Cronulla opportunity No. 67.

Quigs

Immortal
We have learnt our lessons, we have learnt them the hard way.

Winning the premierships starts in the front office.

pres-1.jpg

cheers
Quigs

kiwii

Juniors
Good luck to the Sharks!!!! I for one hope things improve for the club and there supporters, I would hate it if there was no Warriors for me to cheer for week in week out.

sportive cupid

Referee
Every area surrounding Cronulla has won the comp is what he was alluding too. North, south and West.

A pity the only thing to the east is a sh*tload of water, then New Zealand.
Oh my bad.I thought he was being a little more clever and referring to just this year.

applesauce

Bench
Sunshine Coast Sharks.

Sunshine Coast: 312k equates to about a 100k catchment area. Add to this the the Cronulla fans and the fans that will attend Sydney based games (not that they really do now) and I think it would be the best option for relocation.

Perth is to vulnerable and valuable to the NRL to throw a relocated team out there expecting fans to embrace it.

IMO the the Sharks should jump to the Sunny Coast. Otherwise in 5-10 years (if they hang on for that long) the Sea Eagles might have there hands forced due to Brooky and already be up there (that a big if). And with nowhere to go they will have to throw in the towel or beg St. George for a merge but the will fade into nothing.

Loudstrat

Coach
nah, that was iron maiden.

besides, it wont be too long before they become the st george-illawarra-cronulla-sutherland dragons.
Maiden wrote that song based on the STC poem

Oh my bad.I thought he was being a little more clever and referring to just this year.
I was. And even if you go up through Woronora and either to Liverpool along Heathcote Road, or the Bankstown across Alfords Point Bridge - guess what? YOU HAVE TO CROSS THE (ST) GEORGES RIVER :LOL:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread would be funny if Shire residents actually had to leave the Shire.

But for the life of me I can't see why they would have to.

maccattack

Juniors
it must be very hard being a Sharks fan but can you imagine the party if/when they win a Grand Final. The place would explode. It'd be the party of the century and we'd all wish we were there.

thorson1987

Coach
it must be very hard being a Sharks fan but can you imagine the party if/when they win a Grand Final. The place would explode. It'd be the party of the century and we'd all wish we were there.

I can imagine it would be kinda like the riots a few years ago. except instead of middle eastern people it would be Dragons supporters getting the sh*t kicked out of them.

gUt

Coach

It'd be an absolute riot.

aussie7798

First Grade
Reminds me of the Samuel Taylor Coleridge classic, The Rhyme Of The Ancient Mariner -

Water, water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink
Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink

That bloody premiership. So near, but yet so far..................

It's

Water, water, every where, Nor any drop to drink.

Latest posts