What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione

Noname36

First Grade
Woosh is just a strange little poster.

Literally pops up from nowhere all of a sudden and has yet to provide anything to the forum other than criticising Sione (and there seems to be some weird obsession there hence all this housing stuff that nobody else could give a shit about) or his/her occasional breakdown defending Lamb.

Very strange indeed.

TooheysNew

Coach
Not low on my behalf.
I don’t work in the industry.
Either it's low because you're passing on something that was told to you in confidence by a client, low because you've found by stumbling onto paperwork or something and are using it to win arguments on the internet, or low because you're spreading something that someone told you as a secret. None of those are much better than any of the others.

Surely you can find another hobby.

Pedge1971

First Grade
You obviously never apply for a home loan before or how brokers work.

Yes I have mate. On my second mortgage. Three things: what you have to put down, what assets they can take if it goes bad, and what income you earn to ensure you can meet payments on the product you choose.

Your point is?

Edit: oh f**k, see post below....

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
WTF are you even talking about?
Go apply for a loan tomorrow through a broker and by end of business day at least 15 people would know what your salary is.

Did u know sharing that shit could put you in gaol? If someone spread that info on an internet forum about my personal data I would do all I could to get the low prick brought into the justice system. Poor

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
Get the feeling that whoosh is a bit like Slots, big spoon stirring the pot see what we can get in way of reaction, forget fact etc see who bites

Pedge1971

First Grade
Nah Slots cares. He just likes to indulge (sulk) a bit and does not share private data.

Whoosh is a guy with a massive gripe.

Old dog

Juniors
This is a football forum not a financial house/property one, stick to football especially knights when I am ready to buy again I will see a estate agent etc.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Back to centres seems the only logical choice now. We need a centre and siones career will be short lived if he continues in the forwards.

perverse

Referee
Obviously his long term wellbeing should come first. It's a real shame... there's always going to be a question mark and a bit of nervousness seeing him out on the pitch. Hopefully we can nurse him through this, but it doesn't sound or look great at the moment.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Agree. Screw the footy argument on where best suits the team. The kid has his whole life ahead of him.

Still Nutty

Juniors
On a more positive note...Congratulations Sione Mata’utia and partner Hannah on the birth of baby Amiyah on Monday (I think?)

Re Sione role for 2018 - If his head could handle the red zone rucking out, that wing role might not be a bad option Slots...I'd expect that would push Sio down the winger pecking order.

If this was a consideration towards the back end of the season, this might also be a reason why Elliott wasn't chased for a contract?

Spot On

Coach
Where would you be playing him?
His defense in the centres is even worst than Gaygay and he would be lucky to break the line 3 times in a season.

I feel for him but its a blessing in disguise tbh.
We don’t need to carry him and his brothers for the next 5 years on good coin.

Can't say till more info come to hand but I expressed real concern some time ago that I felt we would arrive at this point.

I dont know if he'll go around much longer. Obviously he needs an extended period of rest and recovery but being out wide wont stop a concussion.

Latest posts