What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skando is back...

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
Surely he wont be in the 17 come game day.
If so Sheens has completely lost the plot, surely we have better options in the lower grades.

Skandalis will become the first player to retire 3 times.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
I love Skando but it would be an travesty if he ran out on Monday night, especially when we have Moors, Dwyer & Fifita.

gronkathon

First Grade
I would rather Fitzy because at least he will get minimum time. Skando will take minutes off guys like Flanagan and Dwyer

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I vote for the return of Chris Patterson.

Seriously, I love Skando, but his selection is a slap in the face to every prop we have in the lower grades. It's a disgraceful selection and typical Sheens playing favourites. He is getting worse.

Eddie.

Bench
This is exactly the reason why Sheens time should be coming to an end., Top 8 or no Top 8. Skando played really well last season, however this is a pathetic selection. It is a slap in the face to our State Cup teams and the younger props on the fringes of First Grade.

I Know we are sitting pretty at 10-6 but gee Sheens is really trying his best here to collapse the season. We have been falling over the line. He is pulling out every trick in the book. I get the feeling if we lose 1., with selections like this we could capitulate.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
The legend returns. If it's at the expense of Moors or Dwyer though I'll be severly pissed and would be looking for a new club if I was those guys. Plenty of lower graders will be ropable with this decision.

gallagher

Juniors
I vote for the return of Chris Patterson.

Seriously, I love Skando, but his selection is a slap in the face to every prop we have in the lower grades. It's a disgraceful selection and typical Sheens playing favourites. He is getting worse.

Skando IS a prop from our lower grades you inbred twit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gower is easily in the top 5 props at the club, how he has not cemented a permanent place in the nrl squad yet is a f**king joke.

I rate him above Fifita and at worst, on par with Moors.

Gower is as good as Galloway and Gibbs imo, he just doesn't get a run.

Like Lima and Cashmere and Tandy, he'll head off to greener pasteurs and kick our ass when he plays us.