What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL Board XI v Australia at Colombo Aug 25-27 2011

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Copeland has to get a gig in the first test. It will be good to have a guy who can bowl line and length in the team.

caylo

Bench
Not to mention who can take top order wickets.

:thumb:thumb:thumb

Line, length and he moves the ball both ways. Just shows that at 130km/h is difficult to face when you put it in the right areas. I would prefer Harris, Bollinger and Copeland, but bollinger isn't as fashionable as MJ.

Matt23

Staff member
Line, length and he moves the ball both ways. Just shows that at 130km/h is difficult to face when you put it in the right areas. I would prefer Harris, Bollinger and Copeland
I agree, but I suppose it's up to Dougy to go back to Sheffield Shield and get some wickets and put some pressure on Shitchell for his spot

TheParraboy

Staff member
siddle

1st innings 0/55 11 overs
2nd innings 0/38 7 overs

wicketless and our most expensive bowler per over in this match

yappy

Bench
siddle

1st innings 0/55 11 overs
2nd innings 0/38 7 overs

wicketless and our most expensive bowler per over in this match

There was always that nagging feeling that he could come out in the second dig and get a bagful, but thankfully his mediocrity wasn't hidden and we can be confident that barring injury his test career is on hold.

Timbo

Staff member
:thumb:thumb:thumb

Line, length and he moves the ball both ways. Just shows that at 130km/h is difficult to face when you put it in the right areas. I would prefer Harris, Bollinger and Copeland, but bollinger isn't as fashionable as MJ.

The whole thing about him not being quick enough was such utter nonsense. Shaun Pollock only bowled at 125kph for the back half of his test career and only McGrath was better than him... Who also only bowled at around 130kph.

caylo

Bench
The whole thing about him not being quick enough was such utter nonsense. Shaun Pollock only bowled at 125kph for the back half of his test career and only McGrath was better than him... Who also only bowled at around 130kph.

M.Asif has 100 test wickets in 22 tests @ avg of 23. He bowled 130kph as well and he pushed the best batsmen around the world.

Latest posts