What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartman..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Your side suck tbh, lack heart and passion.

Morron? hope he gets 12 weeks. Smartman can't believe you admire a side like that. Are you from Punchbowl, Wiley Park by any chane?

Tim Smith?> f**king brilliant!!!!!!!!! Jayjay go and get stuffed you gimp!!! Tim has been on fire the past 3 weeks!

Sterling

Juniors
smartman got OWNED tonight ... back into hiding he goes .. ala after last years prelim final ....

sportsmad

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Your side suck tbh, lack heart and passion.

Morron? hope he gets 12 weeks. Smartman can't believe you admire a side like that. Are you from Punchbowl, Wiley Park by any chane?

Tim Smith?> f**king brilliant!!!!!!!!! Jayjay go and get stuffed you gimp!!! Tim has been on fire the past 3 weeks!

go Ron \\\\:D/

Smartman

Juniors
Geez are you guys actually happy the way the eels played. If thats the best Parramatta can offer then its a week 2 exit for you guys.

The dogs on the other hand played with no intensity and terrible defence for the majority of the match and still came close to beating you guys, says alot about your club. :cool:

The big 5 to return in Mason, Omeley, Patten, Utai and Te Marri.

I hope to god we meet again this year :cool:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Smartman said:
Geez are you guys actually happy the way the eels played. If thats the best Parramatta can offer then its a week 2 exit for you guys.

The dogs on the other hand played with no intensity and terrible defence for the majority of the match and still came close to beating you guys, says alot about your club. :cool:

Bulldogs played their best game all year, they have played sh*t this year, beat some average teams and had one good game agaisnt Manly so they think they are good.

The big 5?? The big 3 is what you should have said. Utai is past hes best and oh yeah im sure Eels pack couldnt handle Te Marri. Your just a little b*tch loser who cant accept that you guys have no chance at the premiership. Atleast be a man and say you were wrong, you said Dogs would win, did they win? I dont care how they played according to you, did they win? No.

Eels have Wagon, Luke Burt (better goalkicker than Hazem this year), Nathan Cayless, Josh Cordoba to come back so yes i hope we do meet because we will have a better side than you then.

Inu should have had a double, Eels were gonna win that game from the 2nd it kicked off.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Smartman said:

Well it looks like we are already in the finals, you guys still have to get there. Good Luck :cool:

strider

Post Whore
Smartman said:

Utai? was he playing NRL this year - i thought he was a PL hack these days :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:

thanks for the words of encouragement Smarty we'll take the 2 points and look forwards to playing the sharks next saturday, If I were you I'd worry about your next opponant before worrying about playing us again. ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Smartman said:

You play the team infront of you....

goboggo

Juniors
Smartman said:

You're kidding mate. The Dogs actually played with intensity last night BECAUSE they didn't have Mason and O'Meley. Mason talks, talks, talks and talks about what he's going to do, and then he does it... sometimes. He definitely inspires your team but he does it spasmodically and when he plays you rely too much on his mental state to win. Maybe this little lay-off has been good for you because players like Sonny Bill have had to take on bigger roles, instead of sitting around waiting for a guy with ADD to decide he wants to play properly.

I didn't see much intensity in the second half last year against the Broncos!

I'd be hoping that to if I were you. It means you'll be in the Finals!

Dutchy

Immortal
eels_fan_01 said:
I really hope the Bitters oops i mean Bulldogs dont make the 8.

I'm hoping they finish 7th so we can give them a public spanking at Brooky

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Smartman said:

The dogs on the other hand played with no intensity and terrible defence for the majority of the match and still came close to beating you guys, says alot about your club.

I hope to god we meet again this year /quote]

:lol:

34-22:cool:

Your side sucks:cool:

Owned:cool:

:cool: