What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartman..

Agent Mulder

Bench
Smartman, Stop crapping on with this "We had players out" sh*t, You sound like Willie Mason and half of the Dogs fans who came on here after the game on friday making excuses, Luke Burt was in better form then Luke Patten, Burt was out, Alright Wagon and Cordoba arent as good as say Mason and O'Meley but they give us good value, plus we had out Nathan Cayless, Don't embrass yourself bringing up Matt Utai, Because no one has sighted him this year, BTW your better off with Cutler and Phelps then Utai.

Sterling

Juniors
Listen here Dumbass .... go back to your dirty smelly loser kennel you come from and stop giving us drible .....

our side is better than yours .. pure and simple ......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
With the dogs run home they will lucky to make the finals, and if they scrap into 8th it will be bye bye Doggie's.

Smartman

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
Smartman, Stop crapping on with this "We had players out" sh*t, You sound like Willie Mason and half of the Dogs fans who came on here after the game on friday making excuses, Luke Burt was in better form then Luke Patten, Burt was out, Alright Wagon and Cordoba arent as good as say Mason and O'Meley but they give us good value, plus we had out Nathan Cayless, Don't embrass yourself bringing up Matt Utai, Because no one has sighted him this year, BTW your better off with Cutler and Phelps then Utai.

Maybe because hes been injured. Utai in full flight is the most devastating winger in the game.
The eels played their hearts out and only won by 12, i would be very worried if i was an eels fan because the dogs didnt turn up for the majority of the match and were still right in the game with a few minutes to go.
Mason is right, the dogs dont fear the eels.:cool:

Smartman

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
With the dogs run home they will lucky to make the finals, and if they scrap into 8th it will be bye bye Doggie's.

Its a tough run home but the dogs are capable of winning 3 if not all their remaining matches :cool:

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
Maybe because hes been injured. Utai in full flight is the most devastating winger in the game.
The eels played their hearts out and only won by 12, i would be very worried if i was an eels fan because the dogs didnt turn up for the majority of the match and were still right in the game with a few minutes to go.
Mason is right, the dogs dont fear the eels.:cool:

Grothe and Hayne own Utai ........

Dumbass man you are the biggest SORE LOSER on these forums ...... stop making excuses about your sorry club ..... they were owned the other night ..:lol:

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
Its a tough run home but the dogs are capable of winning 3 if not all their remaining matches :cool:

and if they dont? ... whats your excuse? ... oh thats right ... they didnt turn up to play:roll:

eeladdick

Juniors
Smartman,
I have read many of your posts over the last year or so and never replied to them,
But now i need to give you some credit,you deserve it,
I have never read so many inteligent and factual posts as you have posted on this page and because of that i would like to nominate you for a pestigous award,
Yes it's the biggest Wanker on earth award
so go back to your own page and talk sh*t to your so called fellow supporters and enjoy the rest of the season..........
:crazy:

Sterling

Juniors
eeladdick said:
Smartman,
I have read many of your posts over the last year or so and never replied to them,
But now i need to give you some credit,you deserve it,
I have never read so many inteligent and factual posts as you have posted on this page and because of that i would like to nominate you for a pestigous award,
Yes it's the biggest Wanker on earth award
so go back to your own page and talk sh*t to your so called fellow supporters and enjoy the rest of the season..........
:crazy:

well said:D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Smartman said:
Like they we're capable of beating us on friday night :cool:

Smartman

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
Yeah. They never get beaten - they always just beat themselves...

Fantastic anology, thats why we are a powerhouse and have been for nearly 30 years :cool:

Occasionaly the Canterbury players doze off thinking its an easy opponent (ie Eels last fri night) You can tell from the kickoff the dogs players were not interested in playing Parra.

Its just another regular season game to them and they will fire come the semis (If they make it) :sarcasm:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Smartman said:
I would give my right kidney for a rematch :cool:

Of course you would - you lost. :lol:

Just like we wanted a rematch when you beat us earlier in the season. :lol:

Only difference is we're definites to make the semis and you're not! :lol: :lol:

Dogaholic

First Grade
lol at this pathetic thread

The dogs have a very hard run home and will be touch and go whether we make the 8 or not.

To who ever said that dogs have sucked all year - 100% spot on. games that we have won by 20 + we should have put 60 on the opposition.

However, with all hands on desck and IF we make the 8 we will be a big threat and could possibly take out the premiership. Won't be counting those chickens though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dogaholic said:
However, with all hands on desck and IF we make the 8 we will be a big threat and could possibly take out the premiership.

Agree 100%

But it's a stretch to think you would automatically beat us with both teams fully fit.

Latest posts