What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash Hunt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantherjim.

Referee
All you Kiwi Keyboard heroes in here that are gunning for Hunt to be smashed are absolute f*cking hypocrites.

You're just jealous that Hunt is playing for us instead.

You don't seem to have any qualms about five born and bred Aussies playing for N.Z. do you now?? :-k :roll:

JJ

Immortal
Pantherjim. said:
All you Kiwi Keyboard heroes in here that are gunning for Hunt to be smashed are absolute f*cking hypocrites.

You're just jealous that Hunt is playing for us instead.

You don't seem to have any qualms about five born and bred Aussies playing for N.Z. do you now?? :-k :roll:

to be fair, only Webb is Aust bred... the rest are NZ bred, Aust born...

Pantherjim.

Referee
JJ said:

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

But Hunt is N.Z. born and Australian bred (been out here since he was 10) And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that qualify him for Oz citizenship?

Slappy

Juniors
Hope its not too late to add my name to the list of people who wanna see that cutie get wiped out!

I'm an Aussie but I'll be going for the Kiwis this time, mainly cos of Benji and Fats, but the final straw was that cutie's selection in the Aussie side.

Benji is a champion, proud of his country, not a filthy turncoat llike cutie and other diseases like that mercenary Brad Thorn.

I wanna see SBW shoulder charge the little f**k into another dimension!!!

JJ

Immortal
Pantherjim. said:
Fair enough, I stand corrected.

But Hunt is N.Z. born and Australian bred (been out here since he was 10) And correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that qualify him for Oz citizenship?

yup - they all learned their league in Aust, and almost certainly wouldn't be as good had they spent their teenage years over here

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
JJ said:

Well, the other four have NZ parents, but all 5 are Australian born and raised aren't they (if not "born and bred")? As far as I'm aware Webster, Cayless, Cayless and Pritchard were all born in Australia and have lived their entire lives in Australia? So, imo, they are much more Australian than Kiwi. This is not about an accident of birth, it's a case of being born and living your entire life in Australia and considering yourself a Kiwi.

JJ

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
Well, the other four have NZ parents, but all 5 are Australian born and raised aren't they (if not "born and bred")? As far as I'm aware Webster, Cayless, Cayless and Pritchard were all born in Australia and have lived their entire lives in Australia? So, imo, they are much more Australian than Kiwi. This is not about an accident of birth, it's a case of being born and living your entire life in Australia and considering yourself a Kiwi.

I agree 100% with you, I was just pointing out the difference between them and Brent Webb

More generally, I have been trying to point out the hypocrisy of people like ozbash who castigate Hunt for feeling Australian (as he's been there 1/2 his life), and wavering a little due to continued NZRL approaches - yet lauding the likes of Nikau and Jones who did clearly turn their backs on the kiwi jumper at various stages

gunnamatta bay

Referee
ozbash said:
Anything less than the medi-vac is unacceptable.

I dont care if the kiwis get thrashed so long as this traitor is cleaned up and hopefully will never play again.

Surely even cold hearted ozbash will be moved, if only momentarily, by the pathetic sight of Karmichael dressed in filthy rags begging alms on some busy inner city street corner , his once powerful legs lifeless sticks and his eyes hollow. His distorted hands holding a simple carboard sign with childlike scrawl, " Please help. I was bashed out of the game by the bros."

kbw

Bench
I hope he gets smashed because he should not be in any rep side, he is useless. Geez someone posted that he was a solid fullback, my backside is he a solid fullback. His defense is absolute rubbish. No ticker in defense will not put his body on the line, almost runs away.

I find it one of the great insults to Australian Rugby League fans, regardless of where he was born or lived

NPK

Bench
ozbash said:

I dont care if the kiwis get thrashed so long as this traitor is cleaned up and hopefully will never play again.

Well you were kinda correct. You got your wish.

A huge forward flattened a fullback...not a big accomplishment really.
Also, even if Hunt was not falling into the tackle, he still would have been hit in the neck. Still would have been an illegal tackle and actually more dangerous IMO.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I wish the Kiwis put as much effort into winning the game as they did in smashing cutie.

Serves the him right, that's what he gets for being selected to represent Australia.

High point of the game for sure.

Only disappointment is Pritchard apologizing for it when he started getting worried he'd be sent off.

Thomo.

First Grade
ozbash said:

very disappointing ...lacking something i guess, morals and the like!

how many NZ players were born in australia? none i guess:roll:

Garts

Bench
thomo_shark said:
very disappointing ...lacking something i guess, morals and the like!

how many NZ players were born in australia? none i guess:roll:

the NZ players born in Aus are a little different, they are all Kiwi through and through. where as hunt is not Aus through and through. He is a Kiwi who claims to be Australian and wants to play for Australia in League but if he played Rugby would want to play for the All Blacks :roll: Is he Australian or a Kiwi????? Is it different for each code?

As far as the tackle goes, nothing too bad but with the new rules Frank should get a week or 2, just one of those things. But at least he backed up to his comment of smashing Hunt.

Razor

Coach
how many NZ players were born in australia? none i guess

At least they are actually Kiwis and have some Kiwi heritage.

What does Hunt have? Living 5 years in Australia? He's not even an Australian citizen. He only has a NZ passport.

miccle

Bench
He is an Australian citizen Razor. Has been for some years now.

Oh, and I hope ozbash got a good chuckle out of a cat illegally hitting Hunt and hurting him. I bet the lowlife laughed at a kid being injured in what wasn't even a legitimate tackle. Pritchard is a cat.

NM, I still have a big frickin smile on my face. We showed the former world champs how to play football, after they talked themselves (and what they would do to Hunt) up all week.

Nothing sweeter than seeing all the black shirts leaving early. :lol:

Kiwis - Our whipping boys, once again.

Garts

Bench
I am Australian and dont really like the idea of Hunt playing for us. How can u class yourself as a Aussie for league but a All Black for union if u played union? U are either one or the other.

As far as calling Pritchard a cat. Dont agree, was just one of those things that happens, Hunt fell and he got hit high. Not like Pritchard came in with a swinging arm etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts