What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: A pair of losses, but Kearney is coach for long haul, say Eels

hineyrulz

Post Whore
STFU Pou Pou.

I want a 3 minute video from the Board every second week detailing our immediate financial situation at the time, as well as every minute that is discussed at every Board meeting. Beyond that, I want to know what every single board member thinks about Kearney and his support staff. I want constant ratings out of 10 on a fortnightly basis.
I also want to know if what beers they are planning on having on tap next year in the Firehouse, and their reasons why they have changed, if necessary.
I also want them to explain to me why the dry paper hand towel dispenser is often empty in the men's toilets. Don't care about the female's tbh. They can just do a hand stand in front of the hand dryer.

That should fill the first 3 minute video from the board to my liking.
I'll have a further list of questions before our next home game in 7 days.

Suity
:lol::lol::lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
STFU Pou Pou.

I want a 3 minute video from the Board every second week detailing our immediate financial situation at the time, as well as every minute that is discussed at every Board meeting. Beyond that, I want to know what every single board member thinks about Kearney and his support staff. I want constant ratings out of 10 on a fortnightly basis.
I also want to know if what beers they are planning on having on tap next year in the Firehouse, and their reasons why they have changed, if necessary.
I also want them to explain to me why the dry paper hand towel dispenser is often empty in the men's toilets. Don't care about the female's tbh. They can just do a hand stand in front of the hand dryer.

Suity

I see your point now and I agree 100%

Haynzy

First Grade
STFU Pou Pou.

Suity

:shock: :eek:

eelandia

Juniors
When pressed a little, on the odd occassion, I've recieved respectable answers, and also stuff that I couldn't repeat here for obvious reasons.

Suity

I find it odd that a board member would tell a member of the public, albeit a dedicated fan, information and not expect it to be broadcast.

Are you telling us that you have the confidence of individual board members to share confidential information with you without it leaking out? That seems very naive of the board member(s).

If they told you, I'm certain you can tell us.

Latest posts