What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Around the games - Dragons v Eels

Utey

Coach
We would more likely to win with a few players out, you can see the effort level rise.

eelaholic

First Grade
Yeah and we ended up smashing the cow girls didn't we??

I don't want to jinx them or anything though. I'm still not confident. (Like I wasn't confident last week......)

Clarkieel

Juniors
i heard same rumour about delaney from a good source
i hope wags is ok and plays though I think we need his defence this game

Hurriflatch

Referee
I think that both teams are playing mind games none of the players are actually injured but neither coach wants to win as whoever wins will be the new favorites so they keep on pulling players out in a bid to gain the underdog tag.

mickdo

Coach
Well I guess, if all of the players that have been mentioned in doubt actually pull out, whoever wins is not going to feel it was as decisive a victory as it could have been.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
With so many injuries this is gonna be one hell of a game.

there may be a couple of key players out from both sides but there's still some quality left on the field, I do believe the injuries will affect Parra more than saints.

Latest posts