What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith may miss 2 more games

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I had a bad feeling that he wouldnt be playing this week. My theory; Smith made his debut for the dragons rd 2, didnt he? So he missed the first game against melbourne. Maybe Bennett doesnt want him to play against his old team or something ??

big_dell

Juniors
its a big loss but its in a way not a loss because we have been winning without him.. if that makes sense... but don't get me wrong he's a top player and it will be a massive boost when he returns

Godz Illa

Coach
I had a bad feeling that he wouldnt be playing this week. My theory; Smith made his debut for the dragons rd 2, didnt he? So he missed the first game against melbourne. Maybe Bennett doesnt want him to play against his old team or something ??
Nah Smith did play in round 1. Played very well too. Would love to have him back soon PLEEEEEEASE. Surely

brokendigit

Juniors
Ah well... 4 points clear at the top of the table, and a key forward due back a month before the Semi's - as fresh as the proverbial daisy. Things could be worse.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Month of footy is plenty of time to warm up for the finals :) I just hope he comes back as good as he was playing before he got hurt.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
So did Smith actually play on Sunday and get injured there and then? I only listened to the second half and the callers stated that he did not play. (the kiwi guys who kept calling Brett Morris "Josh Morris" and called Neville Costigan "Ned Costigan")

murraymob

Coach
no need for smith to rush back rest him and a few others in the game against the panthers.Dragons 4 points clear rest them against penrith

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I've suspected some Bennett Ducks & Drakes on this one for about the last 6 weeks.

The nature of the injury has never been disclosed, which makes me think its far more serious than we have been lead to belive & the length of time he's been out would back that up. We've only ever heard it was an ankle injury. I suspect achilles or high ankle sprain, which be the season, but that Bennett is playing mind games in regards to his return based on his reputation amongst opposition camps.

Sound stupid? It probably is, but 12 weeks on the side line for an ankle injury that is not a break is a bloody long time, especially for someone as durable as Jezza.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
THE STRANGE THING IS WHEN IT HAPPENED the Kiwis gave him up to the day of the game to have him fit, he must of been a million to 1 back then.

Latest posts