What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMS Live Scores

legend

Coach
Guys, sms live scores for the 2004 NRL season are on the way and we're just putting the final touches on setting everything up and we'll pass on all the details by early next week so stay tuned.

legend

Coach
There are costs involved as the service is provided by a third party to us and we onsell it to you. I'm not sure if there are any free sms live scores services available but we will have the fastest service on the net. That much I can assure you of.

legend

Coach
Yep, we'll provide full details of the pricing in the next couple of days. As soon as we have more info we'll pass it on.

Green Eye

Juniors
I checked out the SMS service today... it's fuggen cool. You guys tell me what info you want from SMS and I'll be sure to add it. Live scores are one. What else?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will Mrs legend believe you when you say they were "business related"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay , I'll shut up now.

Could we possibly get team changes as well in the service, or is already done?

Poida_Raider

Bench
Samwise said:
also cheerleaders phone numbers would be a handy addition
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahaha, i'm pretty sure that should be at the top of the priority list for 2004 sms updates!!
good work samwise!

SirShire

First Grade
I think a general summary would be nice

Ie Sharks strong in attack, Noddy playing a good kicking game etc. Only a sentence or so.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Salmon said:
Sharks strong in attack, Noddy playing a good kicking game

:lol: Like thats ever gonna happen! :p

Seriously though, I don't think this is neccessary.

If there were pointscorers, scorelines at half and fulltime, Judiciary/suspensions news, injuries, late changes to teams...that sort of stuff, I reckon that'd be awesome!