What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... how do we feel?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We have a wounded Manly, at Kogarah, and they're coming off a good win.

How are people feeling about tonight?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We have a wounded Manly, at Kogarah, and they're coming off a good win.

How are people feeling about tonight?

feeling positive about tonight.. i think the boys have it in them..

feeling rather sick at the moment.. burbon over cornflakes is not a good breakfast.

I can't friggin wait! It feels like we had the bye this weekend. I watched NRL on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and still haven't seen my boys run out!

BRING IT ON!

abin

Juniors
Feeling fine. I think it's wonderful that we're not meeting these guys at full strength - not for any expected win but rather just as another good hit-out without having to put everything on the line.

A game to put the feelers out there. A game for the feelers. A feeling game if you will. Feel.... thats quite a funny word when you say it a lot.... feeeeeeeel.

Yeah - I don't have the capacity to analyse a game too much.

redvscotty

First Grade
If we win it will only be because they are depleted and we all know it. Never mind their trumphant win over us earlier in the year without several origin / test stars.

Unfortunately thems the breaks and we can take comfort in knowing that Fiens(the rabbitohs merkin) have yet again blown their load before the season only to come up with a pile of sh*t at the end... again.

to_ddeath

Coach
This will be a very satisfying win if we can get up....not totally confident, but we deserve a chance
at vengeance tonight in a big way to silence the critics yet again.

T.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Can't say I'm confident. Des has a habit of getting his boys up for games like this.

But I can say I think we're well prepared given last weeks nail biter. I think we need to win solidly, but not flashy. Save the flashiness for the games that have 'Final' in them.

ebbedfred

Bench
Confident, but not cocky. Will be a tough game, but we should win.

I think tonight will confirm if we have left the so called slump or if last week was just us getting up for a one off big game.

The only thing that worries me is our Monday night record. We don't get a lot of games on Monday night and I don't think our record is great? Not sure on that. But I'm pretty sure Manly have had a few Monday night games this year already.

If I was to guess I would say we will be solid without being great, continue to improve on the last few weeks, lead by a few at half time and win by about 10 by the fulltime siren rings. Here's hoping.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Very surprised that this has got to post 14 without someone responding "like a Tooheys"

In answer to the actual question, I am quietly confident.

The theorist in me says we will win so that it keeps the bottom part of the 8 well open; as is the NRL's want.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I don't know how injured Manly are.

I am not confident about the game but Jamie Lyon is not going to beat us on his own.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
He needs to catch Uate for top tryscorer as well.

Tipping Saints 1-12 tonight.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
got uni tonight so miss the game :(

which is crap cause the lecturer is rather boring...

i definatley know where i would prefer to be..