What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Milligan & Bird want to talk now...

Surely

Post Whore
Judge Michael Finnane agreed to differ the legal argument about this issue until early November – but said it was fairly obvious what Ms Milligan would say.

“She’s going to say something to exculpate the person who was convicted,” Judge Finnane said.

No sh*t sherlock

The Popper

Bench
I feel sick everytime I think of our handling of this issue. Make no mistake, I believe our chickens have not all come home to roost on this one.

Eion

First Grade
I feel sick when I think of the incident itself and in Bird and his dipsh!t manager's handling of this issue.

Ausguy

Coach
face it... we'd love his skill back but all th ebaggage that would (will) come with a greg bird NRL comeback just aint worth it for a club trying to put 2009 behind us.... lets move on or we havent changed one bit.

Surely

Post Whore
What baggage, do you see any baggage with inglis who allegedly smacked his partner around. Which is deliberate, Vs accidental in Birds case.

Whats Inglis doing this weekend ?

What will us sharks fans be doing ?

carcharias

Immortal
I think..

it was not a glassing as such...probably an accident during an argument.
He probably threw the glass .

Now...the big mistake was his ego and thinking that his unknown mate would take the blame for the BIG star bird.

I don't know him personally ( met him a couple of times and he was more than happy to have a chat ) ...but people on here did mention his ego before all this happened.
I think KOTH was onto him yonks ago.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon that Bird was an absolute dickhead for not talking albiet 'hush hush' to Coach and Club at / around the time. That in itself pissed me off completely.

I was happy with him to be booted (at the time) I strongly believed it was the right thing to do by club, king and country blah blah blah.

But as the season unfolded and the rules were changed, rewritten and completely disregarded, or to suit the importance of the players involved and their positions on the ladder.

Ala Watmough, Stewart, Shackleton, Ingliss, etc etc

We have been farked over yet again

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
Big deal a footy player with an ego, hardly uncommon.

FTR I want him back . I wouldn't even give a flying f**k if he lied about his dad touching his dick . link to incident
I am not really having a go at his ego as such.
i just reckon it was his downfall .
He probably thought his little known mate would take the blame.

If just copped it and told the truth he would probably have just been painted as a dickhead instead of full blown wife basher.

What baggage, do you see any baggage with inglis who allegedly smacked his partner around. Which is deliberate, Vs accidental in Birds case.

Bird was found guilty and sentenced to a minimum 8 months in the bin.

Just a small difference.

Surely

Post Whore
Yep guilty of injuring his partner, stupidity, being a dickhead and getting poor advice.

A victim of inconsistency, actually hang on he isn't the victim the sharks are, but it's going to be a bonus for the next nrl club that signs him.

It's got me f**ked how if a club does the right thing they are disadvantaged.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He is playing good footy for the dragons.

Playing lock and just for uncle IMA is captain.

Ausguy

Coach

You can not compare the 2 cases, they are so different its not even funny.

Bird was found guilty and sentenced to a minimum 8 months in the bin.

Just a small difference.

Exactly

The media would make it all about how the dodgy sharks are taking back a convicted crim... magnay would chew on it for weeks at the start of the season, te club, players and supporters dont need that.

Surely

Post Whore
If we worry about what magnay writes we may as well throw it in now.

We do the right thing and she still goes for us, i'd rather have the best players convicted crims or not and not give a f**k what magnay writes.

Latest posts