What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Milligan & Bird want to talk now...

I agree Surely, who gives a flying f**k what she or any other journalist thinks or writes. I'll bet the Storm don't sack Inglis if he gets convicted. Then again he had a smarter mouthpiece from the getgo and his story sounded a little bit more convincing than Bird's.

FTR - I don't believe Inglis or the victim one bit.

The Dodger

First Grade
you know whats funny?

once manly bowed out of the finals, the story comes out of stewart most likely to be found guilty.

If we worry about what magnay writes we may as well throw it in now.

We do the right thing and she still goes for us, i'd rather have the best players convicted crims or not and not give a f**k what magnay writes.

Morals are objective, I guess.

I just disagree with yours...

He's not been convicted of shoplifting, Surely.

He's been convicted of recklessly wounding a woman in a Court of law, and correctly convicted of cowardice in the Court of Public Opinion.

The guy is a cat of the highest order.

spider

Coach
it was not a glassing as such...probably an accident during an argument.
He probably threw the glass .
liken to a drunk driver who did not intentionally set out to run down a person while driving under the influence

would that be ok for him to still drive because it was 'an accident as such' - because it was not deliberate?

Surely

Post Whore
liken to a drunk driver who did not intentionally set out to run down a person while driving under the influence

would that be ok for him to still drive because it was 'an accident as such' - because it was not deliberate?

Ok I am likening it, so it will be ok if he is banned from using glasses again.

Ausguy

Coach
well we seem pretty concerned with what magnay writes now so whats different? we all get our knickers in a knot whenever she has a stab at us so we must "care" what she writes. I know i do cos it further tarnishes our club and there is nothing we can do to stop it. All we have is to make the decision not to go after him... seriously save the money and put it into 2 quality players, i dont think he deserves to play for us again.

carcharias

Immortal

massive difference

drink driving is illegal regardless of any accidents.

Last time I checked arguing with your missus wasn't illegal.

Quigs

Immortal
As soon as every bloke in Aus learns the magic words (they don't have to mean what they say) but as soon as every bloke knows the magic mantra.

"Yes Dear, you're right dear"

Peace on Earth

Goodwill to all men

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
No quigs i have tried that, i still get the "i don't think you understand what i am talking about."

Quigs

Immortal
I follow that with

"and gee you look nice today"

Hey dont set a precedent you bastard.

Just settle with the first line.

You know if god had wanted them to think he would of given them a dangly bit

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts