What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Milligan & Bird want to talk now...

spider

Coach
massive difference

drink driving is illegal regardless of any accidents.

Last time I checked arguing with your missus wasn't illegal.
i never inferred arguing with the musus [kiwi spelling for theatre purposes]was illegal - you said that

however, bird glassed his girlfriend, disfigured her permanantly, and was such convicted of doing so

obviously the court thought his actions were naughty naughty - maybe even illegal as he broke the law....like drink driving is breaking the law

here is a question to anyone who dares to answer honestly, and not that it should make any difference really...

what if milligan was your sister - would you still take birdy back and support him as a fan?

Surely

Post Whore
here is a question to anyone who dares to answer honestly, and not that it should make any difference really...

what if milligan was your sister - would you still take birdy back and support him as a fan?

How about you ask milligan herself, she knows what happened and is still with him.

Drink drivers, sisters, we don't need the analorgys, just some consistency from the NRL, and from where I sit inglis should not be playing on sunday, and that could quite well have meant the storm wouldn't have been either.

Drakken

Juniors
i never inferred arguing with the musus [kiwi spelling for theatre purposes]was illegal - you said that

however, bird glassed his girlfriend, disfigured her permanantly, and was such convicted of doing so

obviously the court thought his actions were naughty naughty - maybe even illegal as he broke the law....like drink driving is breaking the law

Well her father met with him and was happy with both their accounts of what happened so that's good enough for me. If he doesn't have a problem with Bird then should anyone else?

carcharias

Immortal
I think your question has been answered Spidie.
see above.

FTR I think accidents happen in the heat of the moment.

I seriously doubt he glassed her pub style.

spider

Coach
How about you ask milligan herself, she knows what happened and is still with him.
she wouldnt tell the court let alone me - why wouldn't she tell them???

Drink drivers, sisters, we don't need the analorgys, just some consistency from the NRL, and from where I sit inglis should not be playing on sunday, and that could quite well have meant the storm wouldn't have been either.

who gives a f**k about the nrl when its someones health at question
Well her father met with him and was happy with both their accounts of what happened so that's good enough for me. If he doesn't have a problem with Bird then should anyone else?
absolutely - should we all take his moral views on kiddy diddlers too

what if he is ok with groupies stalking players post game because his princess may have done it?

I think your question has been answered Spidie.
see above.
i agree indirectly carch - considering not one person answered it, ill put it down to a football view versus a moralistic view

funny how the morals are put in the holster when it hits close to home

I seriously doubt he glassed her pub style.
i have thought the same from day 1 - but the end result is that his actions are what disfigured her, a court of law proved that and she would not testify to say his actions didnt - why is that?

Quigs

Immortal
From the outside looking in Spide, Its been one hell of a wierd ride, in hindsight I think that Bird might of got some strong, wrong advice very early.

The truth is out there !

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
she wouldnt tell the court let alone me - why wouldn't she tell them???

Why will she now, why was the original legal team dumped

who gives a f**k about the nrl when its someones health at question

I guess we need to ask inglis's partner

what if he is ok with groupies stalking players post game because his princess may have done it?

Are these his views ?

i agree indirectly carch - considering not one person answered it, ill put it down to a football view versus a moralistic view

funny how the morals are put in the holster when it hits close to home

Funny how they are if the club is any other club other than the sharks

i have thought the same from day 1 - but the end result is that his actions are what disfigured her, a court of law proved that and she would not testify to say his actions didnt - why is that?

See first reply re: legal representation.

Drakken

Juniors

Well he was never preaching to you but the fact is it doesn't concern you or I, only the 2 people in question. Who are we to judge or take high moral ground??

spider

Coach
no matter what spin you put on it

he is guilty

he was convicted

he disfigured her face as a result of his actions

YAY for bird - he hurts women whether he means to or not

thats a bloke we should support because the NRL have no consistency - lol

do you buy what you sell?

Drakken

Juniors
actually, you were

when you pointed out he fathers judgement was good enough and questioned its merit

What?? Are you for real?? When did I ever pass judgement?? All I'm saying is it has nothing to do with football and it was a private issue between him and his girlfriend, nothing to do with you or I or anyone else.

spider

Coach
When did I ever pass judgement??
ok - fence sitter with moralistic views without expressing them

All I'm saying is it has nothing to do with football and it was a private issue between him and his girlfriend, nothing to do with you or I or anyone else.
oh ffs - remove the splinters

he was guilty

he disfigured a woman

he tried to get his flat mate to take the heat for his low life actions

he is a low life merkin

spider

Coach
Ok Spide this is a simple question, should inglis be playing sunday ?
you didnt answer my question, yet wish me to answer yours

let me say firstly i coudn't give a tinkers cuss on whether bird plays in the NRL - im saying i wouldn't support or want him back at the club i support

you seem to wish to build a strawman on this view

to answer your question - yes inglis can play this weekend in my opinion

bird could play this weekend for all i care too

i just would not be a fan or support the grub if at the club i support

how about my question now, make my day and answer with a yes or no

Q - would you support bird as a fan if he disfigured your sister?

spider

Coach
your avoidance to answer only substantiates that you have a moralistic view

because if you didn't, you would have answered the question with a yes or no, as opposed to dodging it

as you said, 'simple isn't it'

Latest posts