What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So much negativity

hazzbeen

Bench
Great to get a win but it works both ways .... so we have a win that we could of easily lost and everything is good , short memories on how bad we really are in attack. Am I confident of a win next week ? No, so there lays the answer for me I am not positive that we will win so if that is negative so be.....

loose arm

Juniors
Euan's enthusiam during post match interview was priceless,a kid on the rise.
Each time you get away with a win like that when your down on confidence,it builds a little belief.Sometimes thats all it takes to encourage a little more support play,to nail those fifth tackle kicks,to free the arm and pop that 2nd phase ball.

Steve timpson

Juniors
and sh#t shooting OV should get over it and go and get a life.

Minh ....why the vitriol just because a person speaks what he believes

Your bogan background is really rearing its ugly ....and most likely fat fast food head.

If you think we will get within 30 points of cowboys, broncos, parramatta, dogs or roosters full strength....you are pulling too hard Minh!

Mafia ownership and the old Boys club ownership of this forum is officially over, the sun has set on mediocrity accepting people on this forum that are part of the destruction of this once great club.

I hear Titans and Sharks need more mediocre accepting fans, join up over there!

What makes you think he is a bogan?

Are you suggesting this from his user name and assuming his origins make him a bogan?

You sir are a narrow minded bigot, making racially motivated assumptions.

Now answer my question about Widdop you neandathal

Fingerbang

Bench

Your bogan background is really rearing its ugly ....and most likely fat fast food head.

If you think we will get within 30 points of cowboys, broncos, parramatta, dogs or roosters full strength....you are pulling too hard Minh!

Mafia ownership and the old Boys club ownership of this forum is officially over, the sun has set on mediocrity accepting people on this forum that are part of the destruction of this once great club.

You will be long gone from this forum before any of us, you demented f*ck

gregstar

Referee
I took a great deal out of the win.

for the first time this year, we had consistent offloading throughout the game. that was a huge step forward.

our short kicking game is still a worry, but i was well pleased with the effort we put in. there are some good signs.

Minh

First Grade

It's good I reserve my bogan side for bogans...guys like you and OV contribute nothing to the forum...get a life fellas.

Minh

First Grade
If this game doesn't get you excited and pumped nothing will ever please most. A few points iv seen that I want to point out.
A. Not really any team has controlled rapana and leuloea. B. Our cover in defence when they make the breaks were incredible. The guts they showed is really going unnoticed. Seeing the lads go crazy when aitken scores. Enjoy it and stop being so god damn negative. Raiders are a class side and we have beaten them.

Good post and we'll only get better if we can string a few good games together. The Raiders are one of the harder teams to beat outside of the top 4.

Minh

First Grade
All the more reason why perhaps some of us feel compelled to balance the nay says with some positivity and optimism.

This.... is so true

Most "positive" guys myself included can recognize that there are deficiencies in the team but do we really need to add more fuel to the fire around here at the worst of times...:sarcasm:

Dragons 09

Juniors
This.... is so true

Most "positive" guys myself included can recognize that there are deficiencies in the team but do we really need to add more fuel to the fire around here at the worst of times...:sarcasm:

I'm a positive guy.......it's just that i think our coach is an imposter:lol:

Minh

First Grade
I'm a positive guy.......it's just that i think our coach is an imposter:lol:

It's ok Dragons 09 that's the general consensus here. ;-)

For mine he's ok, if we can beat Souths this week he'd be a little more ok....lol