What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, this is where we stand.

Optix

Juniors
Henjak is fine, this season is over for the Broncos anyway. We must look forward to next season when we have a fit team. Though Wallace really needs to improve he has been playing very bad recently.

DeBroncos

Juniors
Yeah I think the broncos are done for 2010 and it is a bit upsetting because I think any team that ends up in the top 8 this year can win it. But we will see what happens on Friday night Maybe Lockyer will play and the whole team will life at home. We only have problems vs the raiders when the game is down in Canberra so who knows we might win 16 - 0 but with the Luck we have had this season that will happen then the bunnies will beat the dragons by 1 in GP or something stupid like that.

renouf

Juniors
Alan Tongue is out, so thats a loss for them. Although Michael Luck was out last week and it made no difference.

If Locky plays things will be different, but without Wallace it'll be difficult. We rely on having both of them.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think our season ended against the warriors.

in the end the whole team played poorly and didnt show the urgency or intensity needed. we're apparently fielding the youngest team in the comp and have all year so consistency over a whole season was always going to be hard.

next year we get hannant back which will make a big difference to the forwards, Inglis arrives and hopefully hodges is fit. the younger blokes will be better and more experienced for their efforts this year

Latest posts