What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So was it anybody in here?

Eelectrifying

Juniors
eelz47 said:
we sat infront of you, 1st row. there was me, eelaholic nikki and mits, also parrapiggy was there. you should of said gday

and jtbw what was the other picture of?

The other picture was just a lion in parra shorts. I ran out of ideas, used them all up on the dog!!!

Dav3

Juniors
The sign under the score board was me. I had it at the aussie test match late last year as well.
I didnt hold it up much but because when we did some drunk manly fan came and smashed it down and the piece of wood holding the sign up hit one of us in the head.
I can take a pic of it if use want but i dno how to put it on the forum :S lol

eelz47

Coach
Eelectrifying said:
The other picture was just a lion in parra shorts. I ran out of ideas, used them all up on the dog!!!

thats the one, great idea. and yes they dickflop did see it after he ran out in the 2nd half. i loved the look of his face

Parra Guru

Coach
Dav3 said:
The sign under the score board was me. I had it at the aussie test match late last year as well.
I didnt hold it up much but because when we did some drunk manly fan came and smashed it down and the piece of wood holding the sign up hit one of us in the head.

It was awesome Dav3!!!

Dav3

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
It was awesome Dav3!!!

lol thanks - glad you liked it
It actually wasnt the exact same one i took to the aussie game - i left that one at the kebab shop by accident on the way home hahaha
So i made another one last week with another of mums white tablecloths lol
I managed to bring this one home though so it will be on the northern hill when we verse manly at parra - come say hi if you see me :)

Hellsy

Immortal
Host the image on photobucket (free sign up)

Get the URL and then hit this button in a new post
insertimage.gif
and paste it in.

Voila! Picture on forum :D :D :D

Nikki

Coach
Dav3 said:

Yeah, I remember the one fromt the Test game. I took a photo of it from where I was sitting and posted it coz I was sooo happy to see it. :lol:

Well done to both of you!!

Nikki

Coach
I'll have to go thru my photo bucket account, but it should still be there somewhere. I'll have a look for it tomorrow.

Nikki

Coach
Here is the pick from the Aussie test. A bit blurry coz my camera doesnt like the night games

Picture044-1.jpg