What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who are you on?

redvwhite

Juniors
Who are you hoping to borrow our trophy now that we are no longer in the race?

I had Tigers in terms who I thought was going to win it so I give up trying to pick it. I am hoping Warriors can somehow take it out. Take the trophy out of the country so we don't have to see it! But really I like their team and not a fan of Storm or Manly. Broncos have had their fair share.

GO WARRIORS! Who is with me?

Bazzi

First Grade
Warriors. If they aren't in the Grand Final then I won't be watching it, not interested.

kiwidragon

Juniors
Being a kiwi id like the warriors to win, be something special if all 3 of their teams can take out their respective G/Fs

The Nick

Bench
Season's over for me, I am done with Rugby league until 2012.

I must admit though, when Krisnan Inu reached over for that try I lept off the couch with my fist in the air as if I had been supporting the Warriors my whole life. But reality is I just really hate the Tigers.

blacksafake

First Grade
Season's over for me, I am done with Rugby league until 2012.

I must admit though, when Krisnan Inu reached over for that try I lept off the couch with my fist in the air as if I had been supporting the Warriors my whole life. But reality is I just really hate the Tigers.
I'll second that

Mr Red

First Grade
Who are you hoping to borrow our trophy now that we are no longer in the race?

I had Tigers in terms who I thought was going to win it so I give up trying to pick it. I am hoping Warriors can somehow take it out. Take the trophy out of the country so we don't have to see it! But really I like their team and not a fan of Storm or Manly. Broncos have had their fair share.

GO WARRIORS! Who is with me?

yep i am joining the warriors band wagon for this season now... :D

MattYg1

Bench
If its Manly V Melbourne I certainly wont be watching the grand final this year...

Im hoping its Warriors V Brisbane and id be happy with either winning.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Storm v Manly GF

Watching Gallop having to MC the GF Breakfast and say nice things about them would be priceless.

Bazzi

First Grade
I can see Gallop going out of his way to stop Melbourne from winning, and the referees doing everything in their power to give Lockyer his fairytale send off.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Was going to go Tigers but the Channel Nein love in became too much. Went for Warriors against them. Seeing the ref performance why wouldn't you ?

Anyway go Manly.

LatK7

First Grade
Go Warriors.

Brisbane winning I wouldn't mind, nor Manly.

But Melbourne...no thanks.

Latest posts