What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who are you on?

saint_girl

Juniors
Hate Manly and Melbourne. Over the Lockyer send off crap, so go Warriors :) I am the same as others that if it's a Manly vs. Storm GF, then I probably won't be bothered to watch it. In that worst case scenario, would probably go for Storm as I think Manly are grubbier players then Storm...just.

Fingerbang

Bench
I will still be watching no matter who is playing. Would like to see Warriors win it.....if not them, Broncos so Lockyer gets the fairytale finish he deserves.

St Benny

Juniors
Hoping Warriors or Brisbane but not very confident!

Not sure if you have heard but its Lockyers last finals series, apparently he's retiring at the end of the season!

GongPanther

Referee
Who are you hoping to borrow our trophy now that we are no longer in the race?

I know what you mean....Souths have had their trophy borrowed for 103 years.:lol:

But all in all,I'd like to see the Warriors finally get a G.F. win for a myriad of reasons.

If not them then Manly.

I suppose lifes too short to hold grudges.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I'd love to see a Brizzy V. Warrior's GF, with NZ winning it. But then again, Collingwood are in the Prelim Final on Friday night, +90,000 in the joint, including myself, go 'Pies!!

Big Norm

Saint 60

Juniors
If the Warriors get there..i dont think they can win it - Manly i dislike...Brisbane i cant stand em..Melbourne are cheating scum (Ribots mob) sooo Manly lol

Dragonsforever

Juniors
I have lost my interest since the Dragons bowed out but if I had a preference it would be the Warriors. I hate the other 3 teams that are left with a passion.

Latest posts