What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who are you on?

Bazzi

First Grade
WARRIORS!!! Wasn't going to watch the GF at all if they lost, now I think I'll end up keeping my tickets and going to it. They've always been my most liked team out of the other 15 clubs, wayyyyyyyyy behind the Dragons of course.

So it's the team everybody loves to hate, versus, the team everybody loves to cheer

Last edited:

redvwhite

Juniors
If you can beat Storm in the fashion they did then you can beat anyone. History goes out the window now, there is no favourite, Matai or no Matai.

How exciting were they to watch tonight!

Last edited:

saints4ever

First Grade
I think I might buy a warriors gf t shirt, purely to show my support and thanks for eliminating my most hated team. no Melbourne redemption bullshit this year lol and btw f**k manly too

Minh

First Grade
I want the Warriors to win, they were the only team in the 8 aside from North Queensland that I didn't dislike, they didn't have heaps of idiot fans coming in here talking smack. Thanks Warriors for humbling the trolls.

hewi

Bench
Great game by the Warriors. Hope/think they will knock off Manly. Going to keep my GF tickets and cheer the Warriors. Would be tremendous for the game if they could win.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kiwis.

But it seems I'm the only prick who likes Manly, so it doesn't bother me who wins.

The Chjeats aren't playing so I see it as a day of celebration.

blacklock

Juniors
amazing..matai is free to play. he wasnt charged.

ie its ok to lead with the knees if its the game before a grand final lol

Father Ted

First Grade
Choice bro Dave Gallop suddenly see's a glimmer of hope he was probably dreading a manly v Melbourne GF

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
warriors.

never been one to jump out of my chair in celebration when watching a team i don't support, however when the warriors went over for that last try........

grouch

First Grade
The Warriors deserve our love and support just for knocking out the cheating purple grubs. The fact they're playing Manly just seals the deal.

Warriors all the way

Latest posts