What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's going to win the comp?

Who will win the comp in 2006?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Special K

Coach
dogs.

Storm have the best backline, but the dogs have the best pack. Plus I'd say the dogs would probably have one of the better backlines any way. Just depends on Sherwin really but I think they'll get it done.

carcharias

Immortal
pretty sure I said Dogs at the start of the year....it wouldn't suprise me to see them do it.

bolter....Bronc's

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Storm

G. Inglis to turn the game with a flash of brillance.

C. Smith Clive Churchill.

Macca

Coach
I don't. I think they'll flog whoever they play in Melbourne in rd 1 of the finals.

Then they'll be good enough to make the GF but run into the Dogs who will be primed and in their own home town.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I'll disagree gents.

This weekends loss was timely and will be their last for the year.

Melbourne has the strike power to cope with the slower play the ball.

Beware the Bronco, if Bennett swallows his pride and picks Hunt @ 7.

philstorm

Juniors
Seriously can I ask what makes you guys think we'll 'fizzle'. 1 loss after 13 odd games and we're gone?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
its an entirely differetn kettle of fish in the finals.
look at last year sharks V St george. best game of football from the Sharks in 5 years in terms of muscling up & they pounded the much better Dragons team.
Dragons got up just, but they were f*cked for the following week. Their season was over when they walked off after their first semi.

philstorm

Juniors
But do realise Blacktip, we have players of the calibre of Slater, Crocker, Cross, Friend and Jeremy Smith still to come back into the team.

millersnose

Post Whore
philstorm said:
Seriously can I ask what makes you guys think we'll 'fizzle'. 1 loss after 13 odd games and we're gone?

no one knows for sure

i remember a few years the sharks went through as minor premiers and their best footy was mid season period

by the time they got to the end they were burned out..peaked too early

it happens most years to sides who win heaps in the mid season

sharky1973

Juniors
I think the Dogs will win due to their forward pack, although losing Asotasi will hurt them.

I agree with a few others in here, Melbourne have the best backline but i don't think they have the forwards for September footy.

I'd say Manly and Parra are the bolters.

BWNB

First Grade
I say storm , the loss on the weekend come at a perfect time , like last year the tigers lost 2 in a row.

Latest posts