What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So with Chad Townsend gone

millersnose

Post Whore
I give Chad another game. He has been great this year but was off tonight. He will be fine.
Flanno doesn't panic drop players let alone hook them mid game
He obviously thought Chad failed to follow his directions
Flanno doesn't seem the Hasler type

Frenzy.

Immortal
For all we know CT may of had some significant off field thing happen.

He's actually a hard little merkin and to see him so visibly upset makes me wonder. Pretty sure I saw him crying on Boogs shoulder after the game.

Blokes getting hooked generally don't get that upset.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Flanno doesn't panic drop players let alone hook them mid game
He obviously thought Chad failed to follow his directions
Flanno doesn't seem the Hasler type

Probably and that would most likely be out of character for the coifed boy

shaggs

Coach
Don't forget chads mother in law is pretty sick from what I remember. One of the reasons he wanted to come back to Sydney
Could be something there we don't know about.

txta2

First Grade
with the dribble he came out in the paper that he is final ready is bullshit. Be good if he could just let the footy do the talking. He is a choker and I cannot see him being the play maker to win them the comp

txta2

First Grade
Watching JT now, 3 plays all involved JT just passing, drawing the odd player and then they score.Chad hasn't done that in months , get rid of him

Special K

Coach
Flanno in the presser confirmed he will be back next game. Also said the plan was to put Bird at 13 this week but the Graham injury changed things.

Very interesting and doesn't add up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wanted Mr Squiggle more involved. Not surprising. I expected some things to be different to be honest.

Thought Bird had his best game since SOO actually.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
[QUOTEFrenzy., post: 11782690, member: 9490"]Wanted Mr Squiggle more involved. Not surprising. I expected some things to be different to be honest.

Thought Bird had his best game since SOO actually.[/QUOTE]
He did. He was back to his best defensively. Still ran like a crab, but far better.

An out and out ballsy move by Flano and one I did not think he was capable of.

I loved his comment "I've got a footy game to win".

Chad hasn't been getting it done. Bird has been sent the same message.

Arnold

Juniors
Be honest when u read try title I thought he was injured.

He will be fine when he wakes up tomorrow and realise he is in a prelim final in two weeks.