What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So with Chad Townsend gone

jc155776

Coach
Let me get this straight, Chad should retaliate during a scuffle and possibly give away a crucial penalty?

f**k me.

It's football.

Not the UFC. Not WWE.

Weaponhead

Coach
Chad has the opportunity to show that he has what it takes to be a big time footy player.

Watching Cronk and Thurston in finals they simplify their games, play straight and execute kicks to build pressure.

He has to get his head right, play his role and we will be ok.

Card Shark

Immortal
Chad has the opportunity to show that he has what it takes to be a big time footy player.

Watching Cronk and Thurston in finals they simplify their games, play straight and execute kicks to build pressure.

He has to get his head right, play his role and we will be ok.

Yep

Keep it simple & let Maloney lead the way.

Inferno

Coach
He just needs to play more direct. It's pretty simple. Running sideways is f**king the lines of all the ballrunners.

They've got two weeks to sort it out I have faith they'll get it right.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Thanks chad for helping us get here. Sorry you're no longer required. Can't afford passengers now.

Sounds harsh but I've never heard of a first grade halfback being hooked mid game sans injury

Born BB&W

Juniors
I reckon there is more to it he seemed uncharacteristically flustered.

That look on his face when he got pulled...

bluefox68

Staff member
Thanks chad for helping us get here. Sorry you're no longer required. Can't afford passengers now.

Sounds harsh but I've never heard of a first grade halfback being hooked mid game sans injury
Lewis on ABC radio today - Chad has had needles for rib injury for 3 weeks - also, they planned to shift Bird to 5/8th all along "at some point"...

Born BB&W

Juniors
That makes sense then ^^^

Can't remember a finals game ever when a centre has been switched to 5/8.

Rad.

millersnose

Post Whore
He just needs to play more direct. It's pretty simple. Running sideways is f**king the lines of all the ballrunners.

They've got two weeks to sort it out I have faith they'll get it right.
Yeah that's something that has become quite apparent
It looks clumsy if the distributor is cutting the rom out

Inferno

Coach
Lewis on ABC radio today - Chad has had needles for rib injury for 3 weeks - also, they planned to shift Bird to 5/8th all along "at some point"...

Flanno said lock not 5/8 during the presser, but much for muchness I suppose.

Presumably that means he always intended on playing Beale at the expense of Capewell...