What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So with Chad Townsend gone

kal83

Juniors
I thought it was the right call - key moment we pack down a scrum and chad is facing the wrong way - lewis calls his name chad chad - head not in it - comes back and packs the scrum leaves the game not long after. Right call at the time

Frenzy.

Post Whore
An out and out ballsy move by Flano and one I did not think he was capable of.

I loved his comment "I've got a footy game to win".

Chad hasn't been getting it done. Bird has been sent the same message.

Worked on Mr S. He was much improved IMO. Also, looked dangerous in the middle third

Card Shark

Immortal
Chad will be fine. Deserves another crack and will get it. He went off half way through the warm up, so there may be some other problem there as has been mentioned we don't know about.

Yeh, good point mate.

Something will come out.

Chad has recently been below the high representative standards he set earlier in the season. Not alone there. He'll come good.

We need our 7 firing. Chad is our 7. The club will support him over the next two weeks and get him firing. We simplify and get back to a more effective game-plan.

I have no doubt.

jc155776

Coach
Did someone seriously call for Chad to be sacked because he isn't as good as JT?

f**k me.

Great call from Flanno. Ballsy.

I would back his call to throw him back on and start again week three. If it does t work out again we have the ability to interchange and switch things up.

What if we play bird at 7 instead of Chad and we cop a halves injury. Pretty f**ked then.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don't feel sorry for any kaarnt.

This is the big time.

Get hard or f**k right orf.
Amen to that.
Get on with it, it is that "poor Chad" sympathy that has got us to where we are of winning fugg all. Flanagan deserves kudos for the hooking

myrrh ken

First Grade
Tbh I didn't notice him being particularly shit last night. But he had been terrible of late. He should have been dropped weeks ago to sort out his form. Did phlanno pull him to justify his Beale bench selection? Big stones to do it when we were already down to 16. Anyway it farging worked. In phlanno we trust

carcharias

Immortal
I was watching it on tv
When Maloney was taking his first shot a goal I said ( out loud )
Make sure it goes over merkin
That's what your f**king paid a zillion bucks for

My wife said
Don't be like that
He will try

Yeah ... Well f**k that
Other clubs can win a comp
Do ya f**king job boys
Same goes for Chad

Sharkman

Juniors
CT seems to play well first half of seasons, then he goes off the boil.

I dont want backrowers playing in the centres.

Problem is if Bird goes to halves who is other centre Beale is shocking, does Flanno punt on Jets player.

Other option is N.Brown to halves, Bird back to centres, have him roving though

You don't want back rowers in the centres, but you're happy for a punt on a FGN JETS PLAYER???

txta2

First Grade
Just watching replay. Chad, throws shit pass, barba drops it, throws pass to ground, ineffective mid field bomb, throws shit pass to Bird. This is all first half. Lucky Ennis saved us with a big kick and pass to prior. Also Maloney s defence saved them

sladden road

Juniors
Agree with the Dr.. There may be something we don't know going on with the Chad off the field.. He looked rattled big time.
He will and should be the 7 although I do believe he is the main reason, though not the only reason the right side is mis-firing. If he comes on line, it comes on line and we win the whole fuggin thing.
Support you Chad.

i hope nothing bad has happened off the field.
i understand tge reason he moved back to australia was his partners mum is very ill, for one.

in any case. he deserved the hook. he was bad.
but if he wants to be the halfback he plays in two weeks and redeems himself.
gotta support him as fans in the meantime

I was watching it on tv
When Maloney was taking his first shot a goal I said ( out loud )
Make sure it goes over merkin
That's what your f**king paid a zillion bucks for

My wife said
Don't be like that
He will try

Yeah ... Well f**k that
Other clubs can win a comp
Do ya f**king job boys
Same goes for Chad

For some reason here Chad seems to be forgiven for mistakes, and people want to rip into Bird.

CT's form has been down for weeks, and everyone else seems to cop blame for it, he should be a leader and wants to sit back.

Check whenever push and shove and someone push's CT he just backs up, never gives shove back, bloody Bird gets right in there.

CT needs time with Tommy Bishop within next fortnight