What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Oh my god. I can't believe anyone would part with this sort of stuff!!

Good to see he got a bit out of it - it would be hard to give away!

TDK

Juniors
IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!

I Bought this item and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I actually thought it was going to go for a bit less as the bid before mine was only at $205. I put in a high bid of $777 just to be safe. You can imagine my shock when it jumped from $205 to $670. Anyway, I just had to have it and I would do it again.

Southernsaint

Staff member
TDK said:
IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!

I Bought this item and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I actually thought it was going to go for a bit less as the bid before mine was only at $205. I put in a high bid of $777 just to be safe. You can imagine my shock when it jumped from $205 to $670. Anyway, I just had to have it and I would do it again.

Follow Me Up To Carlton and I were making a joint bid on it - we went up to $250. At least a Saints fan got it, lucky that Swans_1982 didn't win it!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congrats TDK. Sounds like you scored a bit of a treasure chest there.

P.S. tough luck SS and TMUTC. It would have been a hard bid to beat. I guess TDK just wanted it more ;-)

The Preacher

First Grade
Well done TDK. If you need anybody to look after this little booty when you are away on leave please let me know and I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.:sch:
PS. Do you have the cure for cancer ???

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
P.S. tough luck SS and TMUTC. It would have been a hard bid to beat. I guess TDK just wanted it more ;-)

Maybe TDK doesn't have a Missus who would've had his knackers had he spent $600+ on some old videos!!

I think the only decent thing for TDK to do in this instance is copy all the tapes to DVD and distribute them to his St George bretheren!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Southernsaint said:
Maybe TDK doesn't have a Missus who would've had his knackers had he spent $600+ on some old videos!!
LOL. But sometimes you just have to choose between your knackers and your team.

TDK

Juniors
The secret is..... DONT TELL YOUR MISSUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, like i said before, i didn't think it would go that high. At the end of the day, you only live once.

The Preacher

First Grade
TDK said:
The secret is..... DONT TELL YOUR MISSUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, like i said before, i didn't think it would go that high. At the end of the day, you only live once.
icon5.gif

Don't tell the Mrs.. That's a bit difficult when your married to the Minister for Not Having a Good Time !!! I'm not worried about the "only live once" business, I'm worried about this death stuff. The stats say only one bloke's come back, and He pi$$ed off 30 days later, now they've been looking for him for 2000yrs. O:)

gregstar

Referee
this is a great thread!

my missus actually encourages my fanatacism.
it gives her more time to herself. however i will say that she watches every dragons game & knows pretty much what is going on with the cub.

a couple of years ago she surprised me on my birthday with a grand's worth of knicknacks from the club's giftshop. now that's love!!!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
gregstar said:
this is a great thread!

my missus actually encourages my fanatacism.
it gives her more time to herself. however i will say that she watches every dragons game & knows pretty much what is going on with the cub.

a couple of years ago she surprised me on my birthday with a grand's worth of knicknacks from the club's giftshop. now that's love!!!!!

I'm worried about getting kicked in the knicknacks !!! :cry: