What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some positives

jono

Juniors
I believe Burt is a better positional fullback defensively than Hayne , and can read a game better , but Hayne has it over him for sheer brute strength in being able to stop an attacker. Such as his try-saver on Stagg in last year,s doggies game.
BTW , the beauty of that tackle was the desperation shown by Hayne , despite the fact that we were ahead by over a dozen points with not much time to go

True EEL

Bench

1. Burt
6. Hayne
7. Sandow
9. Keating

and possibly 14. Roberts, unless the shuffle the backrow somehow and play him at lock

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don't confuse him with options hiney, he wouldn't know Up from Down if you gave him three guesses.

45549407.gif

Your on fire tonight CE :D

CrazyEel

Bench
Is up on the right?

I'm guessing I'm correct.

Suity
Hmmm, PhD's that don't understand the elementary principles of science and builders that don't know up from right, who gives a f**k about global warming, none of us will live long enough to be affected by it anyway.