What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some silly season news

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
Wouldnt mind Galea, he is a really good player i think, one of those who does not get the recognition he deserves.

Holding out for the Fielden/Peacock signing!

Also Macko8, Benmeyer was referring to one of your earlier posts where you said 'Just Fought about it agian'

Macko8

Juniors
ohhhhh i see...yeah sorry i didnt use the correct use of the word...i meant to say "i just thought" not as in fight(fought).....my bad.

Poida_Raider

Bench
ben galea would be good. i remember i always used to get him on my virtual nrl team, cause he was good!!

watching the tigers play tonight. i really think they will be a formidable team in a couple years. tim sheens is sacraficing consistent victories to give alot of young players a go, and they are very solid young players indeed. i really think that they are building a strong foundation for the next decade over there.

but yeah a bit off the point, galea is a very solid player, as in solidly built, and solid in performances. he'd be great.

raidersfan

Juniors
Nine news today said Smith would/should sign this week and that we're still in talks with Learoyd-Lahrs. After we get them they said we'll target 2nd tier players. I thought Lahrs and Thurling were 2nd tier players??? ohwell

Poida_Raider

Bench
thats right titties, but thats probably only cause i went to school with the guy!!!

haha i dont think i've mentioned that before!! i went to school, in the same year as tom learoyd.. now learoyd lahrs

sydraider

First Grade
What about this scenario.....

Smith does not re-sign, looking to play on another year or two, South Sydney fueled by animosity at not getting orford, anasta or bell, throw 600 k over 2 years at smith at which he begrudgeonly accepts :lol: .

Still I wont be laughing if it happens :?

Timbo

Staff member
Terrified we wont sign Smith. I'm now hearing we're looking at Sherwin as the Dogs wont resign him because of the $$$ Anasta needs, and that's stalling things.