What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some stats.

Lossy

Juniors
Starting props (not subs) that made 100m. Warriors in bold.

Round 9: Lillyman, Kenny, Bromwich.J, Norrie, Hunt, Scott, Tilse. (7)
Round 8: Asotasi, T. Mannah, Bailey, Snowden, Tolman, Grant, Civoniceva, Douglas, Galloway, Kennedy, Tilse, Hannant, Moi Moi, Weyman. (14)
Round 7: Asotasi, T.Mannah, Bailey, Snowden, Tolman, Civoniceva, Douglas, Galloway, King, Merrin, Moi Moi, Burgess. (12)
Round 6: Rapira, Kite, T. Mannah, Moi Moi, Tolman, Bailey, Kennedy, Scott, Learoyd-Lahs, Shillington, Tuimavave, Snowden, Douglas, Civoniceva, Burgess, Hunt, Merrin. (17)
Round 5: Gibbs, Asotasi, Scott, Tamou, Bailey, Snowden, Civoniceva, Norrie, T. Mannah, Hunt, Merrin, Tolman, Hannant, Thiaday. (14)
Round 4: King, Hannant, Tilse, Shillington, Bailey, White, T. Mannah, Scott, Lillyman, Tuimavave, Hunt, Merrin, Kennedy, Norrie, Tolman. (15)
Round 3: T.Mannah, Stuart, Asotasi, Bailey, Grant, A. Fifita, Galloway, Hunt, Tolman, Kennedy, Scott, Tamou. (12)
Round 2: Allgood, Grant, Civoniceva, Thiaday, Bailey, Packer, Asotasi, Tolman, Kite, Snowden, Douglas. (11)
Round 1: Stuart, Asotasi, Tronc, Anderson, Scott, T.Mannah, Blair, Bailey, Hunt, Snowden, Tolman. (11)

Starting prop (not subs) 100m runs (top).

8 = Bailey.
7 = T. Mannah, Tolman.
6 = Asotasi, Snowden, Hunt, Scott
5 = Civoniceva

Expanded to all Warriors making 100m and # of receives. (Not in order) Props highlighted.

Round 9: Locke (36), Brown (21), Vatuvei (18), Maloney (39), Lillyman (14), Mateo (20).
Round 8: Hohaia (31), Locke (13), Brown (21), Mateo (25).
Round 7: Hohaia (34 receives), Mateo (26), Brown (23), Locke (15), Inu (13), Packer (10).
Round 6: Mateo (41 receives), Maloney (36), Rapira (16), Brown (24).
Round 5: Brown (16 receives).
Round 4: Fisiiahi (23 receives), Inu (20), Mateo (41), Lillyman (15), Brown (26).
Round 3: Hohaia (43 receives), Moon (15), Inu (15), Brown (22), Mateo (23), Matulino (15).
Round 2: Hohaia (32 receives), Ropati (17), Packer (16), Brown (13).
Round 1: Ropati (16 receives).

Hooker (most minutes) plus next 3 top receivers.

Round 9: Hohaia (45), Mara (42), Maloney (39), Locke (36).
Round 8: Heremaia (70), Maloney (34), Seymour (32), Hohaia (31).
Round 7: Heremaia (79), Seymour (50), Maloney (46), Hohaia (34).
Round 6: Heremaia (63), Hohaia (43), Mateo (41), Maloney (36).
Round 5: Heremaia (72), Mateo (46), Maloney (44), Hohaia (38).
Round 4: Heremaia (60), Mateo (41), Berrigan (38), Maloney (34).
Round 3: Heremaia (47), Maloney (44), Hohaia (43), Seymour (42).
Round 2: Heremaia (43), Seymour (42), Berrigan (42), John (34).
Round 1: Heremaia (42), Maloney (40), Hohaia (35), Seymour (35).

--------------------------

Source is trawling NRLstats and the (much reduced) spreadsheet I keep.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
some more stats:

• Only 30% of us can flare our nostrils.
  • 21% of us don't make our bed daily. 5% of us never do.
  • Men do 29% of laundry each week. Only 7% of women trust their husbands to do it correctly.
  • 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.
  • 85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.
  • 67.5% of men wear tightie whities
  • The average bra size today is 36C whereas 10 years ago it was a 34B.
  • 85% of women wear the wrong bra size.
  • 91% of us lie regularly.
  • 27% admit to cheating on a test or quiz.
  • 29% admit they've intentionally stolen something from a store.
  • 50% admit they regularly sneak food into movie theaters to avoid the high prices of snack foods.
  • 90% believe in divine retribution.
  • 10% believe in the 10 Commandments.
  • 82% believe in an afterlife.
  • 45% believe in ghosts.
  • 13% (mostly men) have spent a night in jail.
  • 29% of us are virgins when we marry.
  • 58.4% have called into work sick when we weren't.
  • 10% of us switch tags in the store to pay less for an item.
  • Over 50% believe in spanking - but only a child over 2 years old.
  • 5% give to charity at least once a month.
  • How far would you go for $10 million? 25% would abandon their friends, family, and religion. 7% would murder.
  • 69% eat the cake before the icing.
  • When nobody else is around, 47% drink straight from the carton.
  • 70% of us drink orange juice daily.
  • Snickers is the most popular chocolate bar.
  • 22% of us skip lunch daily.
  • 9% of us skip breakfast daily.
  • 66% of us eat cereal regularly.
  • 22% of all restaurant meals include French fries.
  • Only 13% brush our teeth from side to side.
  • 45% use mouthwash every day.
  • 9% of women and 8% of men have had cosmetic surgery.
  • 53% of women will not leave the house without makeup on.
  • 58% of women paint their nails regularly.
  • 62% of us pop our zits. 33% of women lie about their weight.

Lossy

Juniors
Edit: Muzby's list would be here.

I fail to see how this pertains to the Warriors.

In lieu of a moderator actually bothering to remove pure troll posts can you please add in the relevant percentages as they relate to the Warriors? Player by player please, Muzby.

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
I found those stats interesting. I didn't even know my undies had slits. Unless you count where they're worn out. Those warehouse elcheapos don't last as long as they used to

Rich102

Staff member
Interesting stats. Just proves the forwards haven't been firing.
Today would be a good time to start.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The props could be doing better, but at the same time what are their average minutes played? It seems like we have 4 props being rotated with time distributed more equally compared to other teams who will have one or two props regurlary break the 50-60 min mark.

The other thing I'll say is that for the last few years we've always been a team that relies a lot on dummy half running out of our own end. Almost to the point where it hurts us more than it helps us.

Micistm

Bench
The props could be doing better, but at the same time what are their average minutes played? It seems like we have 4 props being rotated with time distributed more equally compared to other teams who will have one or two props regurlary break the 50-60 min mark.

The other thing I'll say is that for the last few years we've always been a team that relies a lot on dummy half running out of our own end. Almost to the point where it hurts us more than it helps us.

Might be the undies we're wearing...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
All these stats tell you is that the backs are taking a lot of hit-ups compared to other teams. Is this the fault of the forwards or is it a strategy? I find it highly unlikely that we have forwards simply refusing to take hit-ups. It's like people talking about Michael Luck's tackle stats, acting like other blokes would simply refuse to make the tackle if Luck wasn't there.

Lossy

Juniors
All these stats tell you is that the backs are taking a lot of hit-ups compared to other teams. Is this the fault of the forwards or is it a strategy? I find it highly unlikely that we have forwards simply refusing to take hit-ups. It's like people talking about Michael Luck's tackle stats, acting like other blokes would simply refuse to make the tackle if Luck wasn't there.

I'm certainly not saying they are 'refusing', MV. It could be strategy, as you say. But the vibe I get is that our forwards don't muscle up. Whatever reason there is for it.

But there was certainly more venom in tackles last week. Hope it continues.

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm certainly not saying they are 'refusing', MV. It could be strategy, as you say. But the vibe I get is that our forwards don't muscle up. Whatever reason there is for it.

But there was certainly more venom in tackles last week. Hope it continues.

Yeah, and you obviously get that "vibe" because they don't get the ball!

hitman82

Bench
Yeah, and you obviously get that "vibe" because they don't get the ball!

TBH after a very quick stat search, you may be onto something there. Our props aren't making that many carries compared to other teams. Is that a matter of them not looking for the ball or another symptom of our team's lack of organisation?

None of this would matter if Manu was playing anyway. I think we've now had 2 wins from our last 17 games without him?

ozbash

Referee
Our props aren't making that many carries compared to other teams.

The emphasis is on scoots from dummy half by the smallest members of the team.

Props are only to be used for scrums..

Latest posts