What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AE82DCA6-2081-499F-8CAB-EFFA2AD9D4AB.jpeg
Photo taken at BankWest 2019.

My thoughts:

Latrell is one of the best players in the comp. He is easily the best rooster. He is lethal and most defences can’t handle him.

He scores about 150 pts per season. He can kick. He is fit, strong and very clever.

Latrell will be one of the greatest players of all time.

Latrell is a cool customer, players enjoy his company. if he joins us, all players will lift 10 percent at a minimum and we become a destination club.

His decision would wipe that ugly poncey self loving smirk off Tedescos face forever.

Latrell has been not circle jerking around eastern suburbs lentil late houses this week, watching nsw burn- he has been fighting fires all week with in Taree with his family.

Latrell is worth $1.1m plus third parties because his signing will deliver unto us, a top 4 position with 2 years at the latest.

Madge and Latrell will get on because Madge is an excellent communicator.

The roosters withdrew their offer because Latrell stood up for himself and they don’t like that. If you aren’t on your knees for robbo and nick, pursing your lips, they don’t like you.

Let’s get this done Tiges and give this brilliant youngster a club that gives a shiz about him. Let’s give him fans that will talk him up instead of hating on him half the time.

Destination tigers, bring it on.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
All I can say is LM is very much a working class bloke from a working classed background. I hope he can put aside the media pressure and jump on board to a club that shares similar values.
We as a club need you , and us fans would treasure you in numbers the Roosters could only dream of ... you are still young and could become a club icon like Benji and Robbie ... become something special Latrell :thumbsup::thumbsup:

414B2F7E-D889-41A4-BE97-2D1D71D32DAA.jpeg
All I can say is LM is very much a working class bloke from a working classed background. I hope he can put aside the media pressure and jump on board to a club that shares similar values.
We as a club need you , and us fans would treasure you in numbers the Roosters could only dream of ... you are still young and could become a club icon like Benji and Robbie ... become something special Latrell :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes. I took a photo of you Latrell because I love your footy. That simple.

Chris Lawrence will never spend a single moment alone for the rest of his life. There will always be people there for him no matter what.

When he did his face, all of us, to a person, were more worried about him personally before the impact on the club or team.

These are our values Latrell.

Last edited:
If the blokes were trying to sign up latrell yesterday, I was doing my bit today, trying to sign up dwz!

6B7972C2-5A7E-4C7C-892A-835F61BBC860.jpeg

It was a pleasure to meet him and he was very humble and gracious.

Dwz and many other nrl footballers are spending their day interacting with the public to raise funds for very sick children and their families.

This is more important than the footy or who they play for.

These are our values in Tigerland Latrell.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Latrel is an extremely risky signing. Especially for 7 figures. He had a poor 2019 even though he made all the big games. He has a victim mentality and attitude problem.

This isnt the way to build the club.

Tigerm

Coach
Latrel is an extremely risky signing. Especially for 7 figures. He had a poor 2019 even though he made all the big games. He has a victim mentality and attitude problem.

This isnt the way to build the club.
All signings are risky, we are a bottom 8 club that no one wants to come to willingly.
LM is one of the best players on the planet, he is available, we can afford him, if it works out & he can help us get into becoming a top 8 club then players will want to come and we can start to build from that.

IMO, he is worth the risk, for what he can potentially achieve for us.

As someone else mentioned, if he doesn't work out, his value will still be high for other clubs to want him, he is only 22, he has a long future, if he stays fit.

WA Tiger

Bench
Dwz and many other nrl footballers are spending their day interacting with the public to raise funds for very sick children and their families.

This is more important than the footy or who they play for.

These are our values in Tigerland Latrell.
. Aboriginal children and there families included or just the usual token gesture ?

Last edited:
. Aboriginal children and there families included or just the usual token gesture ?

I don’t understand that question.

I think the playing group would be extremely excited to see him after all of the treacherous defections of high profile players and that utter tool of a coach. It would have impacted on their self belief in some ways despite the best efforts of robbie and benji.

His signing would be that line in the sand we have all been praying for. Mbye may rediscover his blistering form overnight.

It’s hard to think of a more exciting player than LM.

Destination Tigers.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t understand that question.

I think the playing group would be extremely excited to see him after all of the treacherous defections of high profile players and that utter tool of a coach. It would have impacted on their self belief in some ways despite the best efforts of robbie and benji.

His signing would be that line in the sand we have all been praying for. Mbye may rediscover his blistering form overnight.

It’s hard to think of a more exciting player than LM.

Destination Tigers.
. Ask any good sales person They will tell you that when selling to anyone u gotta know that persons needs to have the edge over the competition ...you have to take the focus off what u want and think/talk about what the potential client needs or is looking for during the meeting ... what’s most important to them including Lattrels interest in fishing etc what is the most painful experience Lattrel had had all year and how are the tigers going to help ..Thurston will be meeting Lattrel at the airport for the cowboys over the next week after our visit to Taree ...Trust me Thurston he will be fluent with all that stuff ...he will know the answer to my question two words in...I hope our boys have done their homework before their meeting and have a fluent answer..or we will be blown out of the water..if NQ abort the Holmes mission which is possible with that meeting going ahead.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
. Ask any good sales person They will tell you that when selling to anyone u gotta know that persons needs to have the edge over the competition ...you have to take the focus off what u want and think/talk about what the potential client needs or is looking for during the meeting ... what’s most important to them including Lattrels interest in fishing etc what is the most painful experience Lattrel had had all year and how are the tigers going to help ..Thurston will be meeting Lattrel at the airport for the cowboys over the next week after our visit to Taree ...Trust me Thurston he will be fluent with all that stuff ...he will know the answer to my question two words in...I hope our boys have done their homework before their meeting and have a fluent answer..or we will be blown out of the water..if NQabort the Holmes mission.
Who knows what will happen?
But al I can say is, Townsville is a lot further away from Taree than Campbelltown.

WA Tiger

Bench
Who knows what will happen?
But al I can say is, Townsville is a lot further away from Taree than Campbelltown.
Yea but it’s small like Taree ..That’s my real concern...Let’s hope he’s a big city bloke... I think u are or u arnt regardless of where u are from?

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
I heard 2 bits of info from 2 different people today both claiming to have info:

First one said Latrell agreed to join us today

Second one said Madge doesn’t want him however the board want a big signing. Meeting this week to decide if we’ll offer or not

I feel we’re going to be putting up with this shit for a while yet

Fordy20

Juniors
The board makes all sorts of stupid decisions. Sacking Longmuir for wanting results from Sheens and making Humphreys a lame duck CEO, not extending Potter and signing Taylor instead, giving Cleary free reign to poison our cap for years...

Why does our board continually support the wrong the coaches and shackle or dismiss the decent ones?

WA Tiger

Bench
I think the NQ meeting is apart from doing the right thing Its also putting pressure on Holmes..and it will prob work...He’s on Next to no $$

Das Hassler

Bench
I find it hard to believe the board could force a major chunk of the cap on a just arrived premiership winning coach if he didnt want that player . And if Madge didnt want Latrell there's absolutely no way he'll be told where he's going to play him as a condition of his signing.

Tigerm

Coach
I find it hard to believe the board could force a major chunk of the cap on a just arrived premiership winning coach if he didnt want that player . And if Madge didnt want Latrell there's absolutely no way he'll be told where he's going to play him as a condition of his signing.
Yep, I would go further that if Madge didn't want him, he wouldn't be signed.
Not sure why he wouldn't want him though. However, results determine his future.