What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill out for eight weeks

KFC

Juniors
I think Benji and Sonny Bill are just too young for the rigours of 1st grade.

Now before anyone goes off let me let me qualify that.

These two are incredibly talented and I have no doubts about thier ability to mentally cope with the game.

But these guys play at a million miles an hour against grown men and I don't think their bodies have finished developing therfore they are prone to injury.

Scott Prince is a great example.

There was a story on him on the Sunday Footy Show. They showed footage of him when he broke his leg and he looked more boy than man.

Now he's in his mid twenties he looks a lot chunkier.

Anyway that's my two cents.

Raider_69

Post Whore
That is if you ever leave that computer.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
boyo havnt herd that one :roll:

Johns is a trackhead and id have no qualms tellin him as much, what would about it? Honestly? At best he could verbally abuse me.. boyo ive never been verbally abused before :roll: :lol: :lol:

RABK

Referee
Good point KFC. :clap:

But Laurie Daley, Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler was playing origin at 19 and 18 respectively up against the likes of Lewis, Tallis and Meninga and seemed to cope. I guess that some teenagers mature more then others. Although Sonny weighs 102kg he does look pretty lean compared most other forwards.

RABK

Referee
Johns is a trackhead and id have no qualms tellin him as much
Yes im sure.

boyo havnt herd that one

Then take the hint. The only time of the day your off your computer is when you run down to pick up your centrelink payment. :roll:

In any of your 24,896 posts did you not make punctuality errors?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yes im sure.

boyo havnt herd that one

Then take the hint. The only time of the day your off your computer is when you run down to pick up your centrelink payment. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im 17 moron, i dont go to centrelink, you clown :lol:
what is it with you knights fans? cant see whats right infront of your faces and that is the Johns is a wanker off feild.

KFC

Juniors
Good point KFC. :clap:

But Laurie Daley, Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler was playing origin at 19 and 18 respectively up against the likes of Lewis, Tallis and Meninga and seemed to cope. I guess that some teenagers mature more then others. Although Sonny weighs 102kg he does look pretty lean compared most other forwards.

Ahhhh touché

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Yes im sure.

boyo havnt herd that one

what is it with you knights fans? cant see whats right infront of your faces and that is the Johns is a wanker off feild.

Centrelink is open to anyone over the age of 16. :roll:

I suppose you just bludge off your parents then?

Johns isn't a wanker off field. He shuns alot of attention because he's had so much of it the past 12 years. He does alot for the Newcastle community and has always been friendly to Knights fans, especially the younger ones. You have probally never even met Johns off field.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Yes im sure.

boyo havnt herd that one

Centrelink is open to anyone over the age of 16. :roll:

I suppose you just bludge off your parents then?

Johns isn't a wanker off field. He shuns alot of attention because he's had so much of it the past 12 years. He does alot for the Newcastle community and has always been friendly to Knights fans, especially the younger ones. You have probally never even met Johns off field.

Well that shows how much i know about the centrelink caper, you seem to know abit about it... wonder why...
And i dont bludge off my olds, the provide a roof and food, anything else i buy myself... one of the perks of having a job...

BTW i have met johns off feild, numerous times, bumped into alot of NRL players as my former job as a cleaner at the SFS, quite often i was posted at the Corpo area level 2 of the west side i believe it is, whilst others i was posted in change rooms :)

RABK

Referee
Well that shows how much i know about the centrelink caper, you seem to know abit about it... wonder why...
Try me, i'm 19 and on quite a handsome salary.

And i dont bludge off my olds, the provide a roof and food, anything else i buy myself... one of the perks of having a job...

Suppose 90% of your pay go's on your internet and electricity bills?

BTW i have met johns off feild, numerous times, bumped into alot of NRL players as my former job as a cleaner at the SFS, quite often i was posted at the Corpo area level 2 of the west side i believe it is, whilst others i was posted in change rooms

Your obviously a toss so i wouldn't blame any player for been an ass to you. The fact is Johns ain't a wanker off field. I'm waiting for you to come forward and say that "all the players think he's a wanker" when infact not once in his 12 year career has another player made an insult towards Johns. Infact i've heard he is a very popular player who holds alot of respect among the players and admin of the game.

Dutch Oven

Juniors
sonny bill is worth about 120,000 a season.

he would go well at the dragons where injuries to big name players are common. he would look great sitting next to barrett gasnier ryles bailey cooper and chook herron on the sidelines every week.

RABK

Referee
Dutch Oven said:
sonny bill is worth about 120,000 a season.

he would go well at the dragons where injuries to big name players are common. he would look great sitting next to barrett gasnier ryles bailey cooper and chook herron on the sidelines every week.

Is that you Slava?

Raider_69

Post Whore
im happy for mr. johns but doesnt mean my opinion will change
he is a wanker, pure and simple and im not the only one that has encountered him and are of the same belief

and yea 90% of my pay goes to internet and electricity bills :roll: :lol: :lol:

Idiot...
anyways back on topic

this is a huge blow for the Bulldogs, they are already struggling without Mason and O'Meley, the only time they have looked good this season was the first half against the Dragons, when SBW played out of his skin
Unless Shreak gets back soon i can see the dogs struggling due to lack of forward punch...

Balmain_Boy

Andrew Johns was an arsehole when I met him. Didn't want to talk, which I guess is fair enough. Didn't need to be a arrogant prick about it however.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
A huge blow for the Kiwis. They are always unlucky aroud ANZAC test time. i still think they will only lose narrowly tho.

Iafeta

Referee
Try me, i'm 19 and on quite a handsome salary.

Suppose 90% of your pay go's on your internet and electricity bills?

BTW i have met johns off feild, numerous times, bumped into alot of NRL players as my former job as a cleaner at the SFS, quite often i was posted at the Corpo area level 2 of the west side i believe it is, whilst others i was posted in change rooms

Your obviously a toss so i wouldn't blame any player for been an ass to you. The fact is Johns ain't a wanker off field. I'm waiting for you to come forward and say that "all the players think he's a wanker" when infact not once in his 12 year career has another player made an insult towards Johns. Infact i've heard he is a very popular player who holds alot of respect among the players and admin of the game.

Can't you remotely stick to the topic you douche` bag?

P!ss in his pocket via private message - if you don't want to make post on topic, DON'T bother.

Raider_69

Post Whore
How far away is Reni Matua away from returning?
they are gonna need all the help they can get

ByRd

First Grade
O'Meley, Harris, & Maitua will all be back for the Round 6 clash against the chooks.

gregstar

Referee
o'meley's absence is hurting the most
sbw is more of the cream on top player (dogs fans' cream as well)
o'meley is the best prop in the game & number one yardage man