What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill tops most hated list

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
bugger it, heres mine

1= chappel bros
2- joey
3= steve irwin and family
4- hopoate
5- danny buderus
6- corey hughes
7- cameron smiff
8- john howard
9- ponting
10- brett lee

hate them all...

Why the Chappel brothers?

John Howard is a great actor too.

shiznit

Coach
Good to get another union fan's perspective.
good to see you taking walking out on a bloody employment contract more seriously than physical & sexual assualt against women...

RU V RL has nothing to do with this... dont you find it insulting that this mag has pretty much said that australians hate a footy player who walked out on a contract more than a bloke the organised the killing of innocent australians & a couple of pedophiles...

im not defending SBW at all.... but its bloody unfair to both SBW and his family to compare what hes done to others on this list... and it has be insulting to the victims families of the Bali bombings to see this rubbish.

We should all take notice of someone with this in their signature, genius;

"The All Blacks.. a true icon and one of the biggest brands in world sport."

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
bugger it, heres mine

1= chappel bros
2- joey
3= steve irwin and family
4- hopoate
5- danny buderus
6- corey hughes
7- cameron smiff
8- john howard
9- ponting
10- brett lee

hate them all...
That is a lot of hate oz.

Calixte

First Grade
good to see you taking walking out on a bloody employment contract more seriously than physical & sexual assualt against women...

RU V RL has nothing to do with this... dont you find it insulting that this mag has pretty much said that australians hate a footy player who walked out on a contract more than a bloke the organised the killing of innocent australians & a couple of pedophiles...

im not defending SBW at all.... but its bloody unfair to both SBW and his family to compare what hes done to others on this list... and it has be insulting to the victims families of the Bali bombings to see this rubbish.

Rah rah troll. :(

Calixte

First Grade
Just goes to show how much Australians detest cowards like SBW...

Walking out on your mates is as un-Australian as it gets, sh*tnits. Not that you would understand that. :)

Thomas

First Grade

Walking out on your mates is as un-Australian as it gets, sh*tnits. Not that you would understand that. :)

I didn't think you read Zoo Weekly...but now it all makes sense.

Just goes to show the intelligence of the readership if they put SBW ahead of a terrorist who helped kill hundreds on innocent people (including members of the Coogee Dolphins).

ozbash

Referee

he is not australian, he is not a coward and never walked out on his mates.

he is a kiwi, very brave and walked out on a pack of arseholes called the bulldogs.

shouldnt be at all surprised if he is #1 most respected in NZ.. :cool:

Calixte

First Grade
I didn't think you read Zoo Weekly...but now it all makes sense.

Just goes to show the intelligence of the readership if they put SBW ahead of a terrorist who helped kill hundreds on innocent people (including members of the Coogee Dolphins).

No I don't read it.

But I see you are still sticking up for SBW. :lol:

Thomas/SBW/other union trolls v rugby league fans... :lol:

Calixte

First Grade
he is not australian, he is not a coward and never walked out on his mates.

he is a kiwi, very brave and walked out on a pack of arseholes called the bulldogs.

shouldnt be at all surprised if he is #1 most respected in NZ.. :cool:

He is a coward and he did walk out on his mates.

And you are still a troll.

I love it how the only tools sticking up for SBW are all union trolls... :lol:

Big surprise that. :cool:

ozbash

Referee
Might have to stick you on my 'list' Caltex..

you seem very insecure about union..

Brutus

Referee
The union types are out in force backing Sonny Dill.

Yawn...

Last edited:

Thomas

First Grade
I'm not defending SBW...he's a f**kwit of the highest order. I've always said that.

I just find it laughable that bogans would put him higher on a hated list than Amrozi.

Obviously, Caltex agrees with the bogans and serial sex perverts of Australia. Nice one Caltex. A football player is worse than a terrorist. Can you sink any lower...

Latest posts