What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Williams

mattyg

Bench
Charlie124 said:
Gee this thread is awfully quiet all of a sudden, on the second page already, didn't the bulldogs game finish a few hours ago? hmmm... anyone would think "the genius, the greatest forward on earth" had a pretty average game again... completely outshone by some no name from Brisbane.

you are an idiot

if thats an average game then he is doing VERY well...in his so called average game tonight, he had a possible try taken off him for a dodgy forward pass call...he came 50cm short of scoring a try, and he made quite a few good runs. He mighta made 1-2 errors, but he still had a good game. 7/10 at least.

Nathan B

Juniors
mattyg said:
you are an idiot

if thats an average game then he is doing VERY well...in his so called average game tonight, he had a possible try taken off him for a dodgy forward pass call...he came 50cm short of scoring a try, and he made quite a few good runs. He mighta made 1-2 errors, but he still had a good game. 7/10 at least.

He had the most metres by our forwards, threw the last pass for a try and had Carroll hanging off him to help create our first try. You'd think they'd wait for a genuinely bad game. But I guess bitterness leaves too bad a taste in one's mouth. Doesn't do much for your patience.

kav

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
Gee this thread is awfully quiet all of a sudden, on the second page already, didn't the bulldogs game finish a few hours ago? hmmm... anyone would think "the genius, the greatest forward on earth" had a pretty average game again... completely outshone by some no name from Brisbane.

I agree; it wasn't one of Sonny's best but he is still on a learning process.
Wait until he graduates!

Kav

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Would've scored one of the best long range tries of the season had Steve Clark and his touchies not been infected by a hometown crowd ;-)

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol

I would rate SBW's game last night as (a) above average, and (b) below average by his standards

The fact that Charlie comes here to bag SBW after the game he had last night really makes our point for us

Matt Damon

Juniors
Timmah said:
Would've scored one of the best long range tries of the season had Steve Clark and his touchies not been infected by a hometown crowd ;-)

Was the fullback not at home? I am sure he would have been run down.

Latest posts