What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill

Izz

Bench
Of course, you would say that.
:lol:

Dude, i have no opinion one way or the other re Sonny Bill. If you were making salient, logical points i'd likely be agreeing with you. But you're not. All your points are couched in rhetoric and poor attempts at emotional browbeating.

Maybe you're not winding us up, but you've sure given me plenty of laughs.

Micistm

Bench
This thread is about SBW, not me. Have you got anything else on the topic of Sonny Bill that I haven't already successfully rebutted?

:lol:Sorry mate...you had me going for ages, I'll commend you for that. But you're a troll! No one is that intentionally idiotic unless to wind up others...The accusations of others just having their 'opinions' while you had 'the facts', the absolute outlandish defence of some of SBW's stupider moments in his flakey one fad to the next career...the selective nature of what you respond to, the rhetoric of the craziest order, the contradiction of your own arguements- one minute praising Umanga for 'saving' him then suggesting he should also be criticised...
Well done though, very cleverly done:)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
If I ever got into strife though, I would be wanting ThirdEye as the judge

Walk into the courtroom, say "I'm not accountable for my actions, it was those big bad men over there in the corner that made me do it" and then he would say sweet, not your problem and on your way :lol:

ThirdEye

Juniors
:lol:Sorry mate...you had me going for ages, I'll commend you for that. But you're a troll!
Its an easy label to throw around and its more ad hominem than anything I have said. But I dont really care about that, I care more about being 'labelled' incorrectly. :x

one minute praising Umanga for 'saving' him then suggesting he should also be criticised...
I didn't actually praise him at all, I merely noted his involvement.

ThirdEye

Juniors
If I ever got into strife though, I would be wanting ThirdEye as the judge

Walk into the courtroom, say "I'm not accountable for my actions, it was those big bad men over there in the corner that made me do it" and then he would say sweet, not your problem and on your way :lol:
Flick us a grand or two and your off scot-free, mate.