What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Boy Williams fined for speeding

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You didn't even link it properly in your initial post effnic.

Now do us all a favour and f**k off back to the land of the banned :arrow:

:lol: Suckass!

effnic

Bench
omg im arguing with a bunch of geniuss over a copy and paste incident this cant be right timmah go back to ffb and try and pick up fat chicks with your internet charms.

Charlie124

First Grade
Speeding is cool, there are no down sides to it at all. You get to where youre going faster, less time on the road means less chance of being caught too. You can show off to your friends and impress people in other cars that you dont know.

wittyfan

Referee
Settle, effie.

Effie.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
effnic said:
i agree :lol:

Nope, you're just as dumb and intolerable as your previous incarnation. We all held some hope for this one. Looks like you might be headed right back down the same path.

The door awaits farkwit :arrow: :crazy:

effnic

Bench
Timmah said:
Nope, you're just as dumb and intolerable as your previous incarnation. We all held some hope for this one. Looks like you might be headed right back down the same path.

The door awaits farkwit :arrow: :crazy:
Why do you try and get all bulldogs related articles moved to TFC where no one can see it.

ouwet

Bench
effnic said:
Why do you try and get all bulldogs related articles moved to TFC where no one can see it.

Slow news day... What's tomorrows headline? Sonny Boy:roll: Williams scratches his balls. :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
I was thinking more along the lines of "Dumbass farkwit returns to NRL forum worse than before"... but I doubt even that would make news.

Mut

Juniors
LOL! Mut laugh at all the internet nerd like Timmah & Effie having a fight! Mut tells you something, fighting on the internet is just like competing in the Special Olympics. Whether you win or lose, you are still geniused!

Wooooo! Timmah eat my goitre!

God-King Dean

Immortal
effnic said:
omg im arguing with a bunch of geniuss over a copy and paste incident this cant be right timmah go back to ffb and try and pick up fat chicks with your internet charms.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA